Random thoughts thread

U miss all shots u dont take

3 Likes

see, you get me

thatā€™s why I like you

2 Likes

lmao

some people pay a lot for marketing courses and consultants to get those ads headlines

2 Likes

I knew you would send this so I saw it yesterday

2 Likes

I saw from the video you linked so it isnā€™t completely unexpected.

But I knew you would find it from that channel so I made you remember the street fighter video when you were feeling down.

1 Like

ok then I will tell you the truth, havenā€™t watched it

but I watched similar concept videos and I listened conceptual realizations so its like I saw it already

1 Like

So I heard the excalibur for first time (I think I heard 2 minutes when it was released)

so my mother mentioned king arthur
the tv showed king arthur as a comedy scetch for cereals
a girl sent me a tarot reading that mentioned king arthur and being divinely choosen or something like that.

next on the list I will find a sword out of nowhere.

maybe of course I am a step closer to conquering the world.

I will remember you all when I do

thank you

3 Likes

np

2 Likes

whats up lil broski?

2 Likes

Sad

2 Likes

y?

2 Likes

Havenā€™t grown by using Skyscraper yet (at all)
But hope to

2 Likes

Whataboutyou

2 Likes

sleep more man

the sleep will nourish the kiddos and the sun the sheeps

2 Likes

doing good

just watching the tarot reading I mentioned because I didnā€™t listened I just opened till I heard the king arthur name. So it must be something really.

2 Likes

Good night
Going to sleep then
Thanks bye
It may be because of gym as well, too much energy goes to building mooscles

2 Likes

:cow: :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

aaah it says something comes in my path that is my soul mission yes yes

my soul mission it is of course

the mission is to get the bag

2 Likes

oh the tarot lady said nothing at all just general statements

so back to logic and chess

I been thinking of stopping having the king since humans now have 69420 genders I will have a double queen and the knights will be pansexual rooks. Of course the rooks will remain as they are because the rooks are voidgender

2 Likes

There is a modern misconstrual of what Karma actually isā€¦ some people treat it as an ultimate force of justice, which isnā€™t entirely correct ā€¦

In truth, out of the 5 elements (Akasa, Tejas, Waju, Apas and Prithvi), Akasa, or the quintessence, regulates the activities of all other elements using, among a few other things, the law of Karma, which, to Initiates, is also called the Law of Cause and Effect. While in theory, considering the nature of forces exerted, ā€œevilā€ does usually bounce back as ā€œevilā€, a mage versed in the power of the elements would have enough discernment to make sure that the force is exerted in such a way that unfavorable retaliation is avoidedā€¦ Of course, considering that this requires tremendous amounts of preparation, more often than not, mages are ill-advised against using Black/Negative Elemental magic. The point being, while Karma is a divine law that rules over many aspects of our lives, donā€™t count on it to be your sole safeguard against all wrong-doing, it is a fair law, and as such, it allows for nullification to be performed with the application of sufficient energy and focus, so I think it would be wise that one would have to work on growing oneā€™s own abilities instead of solely relying on this high law for protection.

2 Likes