Random thoughts thread

Is hella expensive man…

also I didn´t like my results. I changed the birthdate one hour and I got the same results.

And now some randoms have my real data to easily hex me :tipping_hand_man:

But who am I talking to since you’re probably gone for months once again xD

1 Like

Thank you miss Zea you are very kind, I will do it for you too today night :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

its about being accurate man not about liking :laughing:

how you been mister Drifter?

1 Like

hey imogen of gods, you do astrology reading? I am looking to something health related if astrology shows anything to take care of it, my mother told me I have jupiter in pisces in 10th home yesterday :laughing:

2 Likes

Shadow realm.

It’s not accurate either. One thing is. But like…if you throw around a bunch of vague, general statements, one will hit the target.

1 Like

ok If I throw a rock in space and put water in it I will name it earth

2 Likes

I think she does vedic only…not western.

1 Like

that’s how earth was made ofc

1 Like

I have no clue, do you know anything?

I tried to read sometime ago I think last year but only miss Desiree knew how to interpret it

1 Like

Astrology? I even forgot where to look it up xD

Im not a fan either…there’s usually no solution offered. My whole life’s been sht…I don’t want to know “you have 6 months of torture”…the next 6 won’t be much better.

I just keep using the 2 astrology fields and will get more when I can. Intercessions and everything else on the side too.

2 Likes

yeah, at this point if someone has adapts to a masochistic lifestyle will make things faster and 6 months will become 3 months :rofl:

ps : don’t do something people on internet told you, thank you

2 Likes

Anyways Imma use that song Zea sent to see if it bring me any quiet either xD

2 Likes

Everyone is people on the internet though…they have it in tribes in the middle of jungles…

1 Like

Yes I do reading. But it’s not free. Have to say that. Because reading one chart take at least 8 hours to finish.

3 Likes

how much it goes? do you accept by visa?

1 Like

Only PayPal.

I mean if you only want me to read your birth chart only. It won’t be that expensive.

But if you asking for 3 charts. It’s 19$

3 Likes

ok will send you a pm

2 Likes

Thank you very much, it’s not every day that I see angels :D :D :D :D

3 Likes

they are fine aren’t they?

3 Likes

They really are :)

3 Likes