Random thoughts thread

ok I am back I didn’t sleep I went to super market

2 Likes

Good morning America (I am Greek)

So today is my first day with my dragon

any recommendations on how to train my dragon? (it’s a male I heard so he must go to toilet standing,already teached him)

saw the movie “how to train your dragon” last night but it said nothing really. 0/10 experience

told my dragon to learn aura repair and the force of life first thing today, yesterday the exorcism.

What you people teached your dragon? let me hear your experiences,

thank you.

2 Likes

I’m not sure…it’s done yet. You just made it. But if you feel the exorcism, congrats, you got a powerful dragon.

1 Like

why you snitch on my dragon?

I didn’t feel a thing, now I know he is weak

it’s training time

time to lift 100kg etheric bench press 10x3 repxset

1 Like

Bro it’s been a day…it’s how it is xD Give it time…it has all those pre-loaded abilities. So you can experiment with those…but it will take time.

And if you don’t feel stuff…the longer it will take for you to know if it’s working.

Teach him animal empathy, and ask him to use it every time you communicate or ask him something.

1 Like

you are right, time to astral travel (go to the local store)
so I can find legendary artifacts (buy carrots because I forgot)

I said to give lay line energy lets see in the flowers will bloom, the music field did a good job at that.

1 Like

fricking hell

The sermon on sunday church.

Those are all the recs…I hope I don’t do more scrolling today…

1 Like

Sup

1 Like

That post was me coping xD

But videos are funny.

1 Like

you copying who?

you coping what?

sending exorcism with my dragon man, that sounds like I am needed for help

1 Like

I’m listening to aura clear for hours…I dont think anything else can work right now (hence why I don’t listen to fields, or use the SoercerySupreme fields or anything.

Ive been using intention repeater lately too (it either made some instant manifestations or it was coincidence but yeah) and right now I have it running for environment.

Not using fields on myself since I will be uing aura clear until I go to sleep or I feel fine or smth.

1 Like

But thank you brother :bowing_man:

1 Like

wanna tell my dragon to repair your aura? teached him the aura repair this morning

1 Like

Sure…but not now…since Im still playing that aura clear…and will keep doing so xD

1 Like

it doesnt cancer each other

1 Like

Something I remembered just now is that servitors can do multiple tasks at the same time

1 Like

Feel free then, but if your dragon comes back with a wiped memory, I take no responsibility xD

1 Like

Lol it doesn’t work that way

1 Like

So as I see it I have to talk to it day and night

1 Like

Until you set up a form of communication…it will learn from observing you passively though. I think speaking to him can in fact give the wrong impression…but probably it just looks at your energetics so it is all fine. Talking may help to keep the connection and make it pay attention…but you still gotta let him go and grow and learn on his own, as it’s programmed for that.

1 Like