Random thoughts thread

No I don’t remember

to remember the time we all put noesis picture and were laughing about I need to have the eternal NFT by sapien medicine

4 Likes

lmao

2 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

lol.

Plato was alright too, I just think most of what people have done with his work is based upon a misunderstanding.

People built up an architectonic of ideas when they should have been putting more time and attention into Henosis.

A lot of Plato derives significance from an Alchemical tradition that disappeared and most of what he had written had very specific symbolic meanings. It is easy to see parallels with Taoist alchemy because all spiritual traditions originally were the same until people abandoned meditation and ethics and turned to sorcery.

Sorcery itself isn’t inherently bad, but it was meant as a type of bridge for people who lacked the natural conditions for productive spiritual training. Unfortunately, over the years, just about every religion lost the original alchemical path and used the different helper-tools in the place of a dedicated meditation practice.

We’ve got a lot of fun toys now, but almost nothing of original spirituality.

2 Likes

Much better Sir, thank you!
You’re doing better too?
I had some discoveries I made that I wanted to tell you about.

And how is everyone else doing?

Let me try this for the first time:

2 Likes

With Conceptual Realizations, Ego Diss, or some psychic stuff?

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like it had its birthday on the 11th

2 Likes

I gotchu maine
kanye-west-victim-wants-money-pp
Normally I charge 10k for autographs but for you habibi it’s on the house :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Me and my crew mates after clocking out

2 Likes

"Scientists think that our moon formed 4.51 billion years ago, not long after the solar system itself, when a Mars-size object slammed into Earth and broke off a chunk of our planet"

2 Likes

Hello.
I’m quite happy/good.

My mom is better, also I feel better.

Life is improving. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, My Bro.
Blessings. :pray:

1 Like

How is tipping in Greece?
Saw some interesting things about USA in the weekly Venting thread.

1 Like

Yeah, same in Romania.
Also, if I’m low on cash, no tip from me lol.

1 Like

OMG

My mom, too.

2 Likes

Or no Tipping at all, that way they will not be complacent and will want to improve in life, to get more money.

No tipping = incentive for improvement

No tipping = better than tipping
No tipping >> tipping

They’ll thank you later.

(well, I’m just saying some crazy stuff here)

1 Like

No tipping = you have more money in your pocket And you help your fellow humans rise up.

THATS Generosity.

Summary

Don’t mind me (im just joking)

1 Like

Does my humor suck?

• Badly.
  • Yes, it kinda sucks.
  • I have seen worse.
  • It’s Average.
  • I like your crazy and unique humor, I’m a fan. :shushing_face:

0 voters

I voted just to check if it’s anonymous.
Of course, I will take my vote back.

Ouch, I can’t…
Anyway.

I’m Bored.

1 Like