Random thoughts thread

Hello
Where’s theo

He left lol

1 Like

I hate when im too tired to listen to fields…

1 Like

i think he came back again
as jonuary

1 Like

Aint no way, lol

1 Like

I dont think it’s him

Doesnt feel like theo :joy:

1 Like

he’s hiding
sator

2 Likes

how are you, bored?
boredom is such a problem, did you try fighting it?

Slow down … breath … tame the fire … these substances are very subtle …

2 Likes
1 Like

And down a different topic:

https://screenrant.com/hulk-one-above-all-origin-one-below-all/

Omggggggg

I spent so much money on these skincare products just for them to be the reason I still have acne

Everytime I didn’t feel like doing my skincare routine my face always looked better than when I did chose to do it :neutral_face:

And I always gave myself shit for thinking I was just being lazy. I’m sorry intuition :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I swear to god it has to be these products. I’m doing everything I can and my face still breaks out…

2 Likes
1 Like

Do you guys like or follow models or maybe used to?

My favorite is Liza Kovalenko (also, Im not active on social media, but I have not deleted my accounts, who knows when I’ll need them… Maybe someday, after I will have money and if I want to take my chances at getting famous lol… Well, anyway…), a Ukrainian model - and of course, I only followed her for her stunning looks lol, I don’t care about her activities.

Edit and Disclaimer: for Anyone who might get triggered, these are just my views and my likes, plus I’m being honest, so please don’t judge me for liking hot women.

Also, this is an exception, I won’t keep talking about models that I like on a (mainly) Spiritual and Health Forum.

Do you or did you used to follow models?

• Yes, i used to.
  • Yes, i still do.
  • No, never.

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve never really looked into the modeling industry… But I have been a fanboy for different singers at times.

2 Likes

We knew it

4 Likes

Flexing with the bot lol, cuz otherwise I’ll get owned lol
I tried on chess (dot) Com…
Mostly disaster after disaster, so for now, it’s practice time…

That’s a Game of Thrones, Queens Edition

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters
Im just here listening to the finest, greatest,
foremost, top, the best of the best, elite, the most perfect, free field
The Way of integrity

3 Likes