Random thoughts thread

No, that’s the bringer of salvation.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

_________________________:point_up_2:

I appreciate this lol.

People can make mile long wish lists, but if you give them an accelerator that they don’t understand, then it may as well not exist. It’s so simple, yet it’s like alien technology lol

1 Like

Riddler

1 Like

Everyone has tried to raise the baseline QI here, but have you ever tried to perform a Kaioken?

Pretty fun really, but hard on the body. 10-20 seconds is the limit for me.

1 Like

Wait… Imogen? :P
Notion, the note-taking app?

How can depression be caused by lack of exercise lol

Exercise can benefit the brain or so it’s said

But how does it CAUSE depression if one is not exercising? That truly makes no sense.

I don’t know… maybe I don’t understand cus whatever depression I may or may not have is psychological and not physiological.

It’s the part of not doing anything. But also the passivity. You’re basically reducing your own energy by not making any demand of it. So you’re in energy conservation mode.

Then you feel bad that nothing is happening.

I don’t think it’s cause by it either…it’s a bit more complex.

3 Likes

Do you know I was literally so close today. Honestly, if it wasn’t for my Shielding Protection 2.0 tag, I probably would of accidentally walked through all that dog shit on the pavement. It even looked like somebody already stood in it anyway.

#shitcanhappen

2 Likes

:poop:

2 Likes

Yes I have my Audios backed up there cause sometimes spotify be tweaking

1 Like

Me looking for the lucid dreams stack:

LUCID DREAM :x:

LUCID :x:

WAKEDREAMS :x:

WAKER :x:

DREAMER :white_check_mark:

My memory problems have now reached the point I don’t understand my own codes.

I’m thoroughly enjoying this

That’s the kind of energy you emit when you fully dissolve your ego, integrate your shadow and overcome all notions of fear (and sprinkle your self with childlike wonder). Grant is a fine specimen indeed. His charisma is like a black hole… once you’re in range, it’s hard to get out.

1 Like

Wow, not as boring as I thought…

this isn’t enough I tell you. They should be held accountable and forced to make trauma release fields.

Do any of y’all talk about your spiritual beliefs with religious family members?

They always seem so intrigued and interested at first but I feel like they end up being offended lol

1 Like

It’s really revelatory if you read between the lines… Sad that most won’t even click the video… but that’s how it’s supposed to be :man_shrugging:

1 Like

1 Like

My man!

1 Like