Random thoughts thread

Thank you very much!

Lol. Youā€™re welcome, I guess.

All of these names and labels are just for show. They dileneat observations.

What you really should attempt doing is understand what the people who came up with these names and ideas were intending to do, and what they were observing.

I, personally, have not practiced formal kaballah, magick, or anything of the sort, as of yet. I have the material, never felt a genuine push to read it. I read excerpts from the Corpus Hermeticum and it proved pertinent at the time, didnā€™t finish the book. I read portions of Bardonā€™s Initiation into Hermetics, and it proved pertinent at the timeā€¦ yet to finish the book.

My progress, I attribute mainly, to having faith in, and showing devotion to, God.

I, myself, have no clue what powers I have, and what knowledge I possessā€¦ or if I am sharing this vessel with something else or not.

What I do know, is the harder I am pushed, the more I feel a force step in to help me overcome whatever lies ahead. Of my own self I can do nothing.

3 Likes

It really feels like this, more often than not:

1 Like

And whatā€™s with the Seraphim always looking like red cloaked figures anyway ā€¦ (as depicted in the game)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Im a thug for real

2 Likes

2 Likes

Shine bright like a forehead

2 Likes

Itā€™s over-rated. Iā€™d rather like to be able to generate unlimited AI girlfriends xD

1 Like

Good enough.

Breathing with no pause between inhalation and exhalation = balance previous energy work.

Breathing for preparing for kundalini (itā€™s always this or some variation): AYP Lesson 41 - Pranayama - Spinal Breathing

That with the energy course is probably the best you can do to prepare for kundalini on your own. But the best would be to not be on your ownā€¦

1 Like

So, I donā€™t want to ā€˜triggerā€™ it right now, it seem like itā€™s already ā€˜on its wayā€™ ā€” but it would seem like itā€™s encountering blockages. I was thinking of how to be still, I guess, and ā€˜let it do its thingā€™ ā€” to move ā€˜throughā€™ smoothly. Though, admittedly, I donā€™t really know what Iā€™m talking about, I just realized along the way that this is what was probably happening.

This I think I can get to. What do you mean by this balance?

1 Like

Youā€™d have to ask the masters for that xD

I guess, certain practices will create an excess of something and a deficit of something elseā€¦as needed for progress. Or maybe due to incorrect practice or our blocks or tendencies making it so. So this will balance the energy in theory however needed.

I donā€™t think itā€™s that powerful, so it would take a while to work. I think for balancing anything effectively, you need to do the opposite of what you did. You increase water to balance excess fire. Something like that.

But I guess thatā€™s why itā€™s also called integrating breath. Some always do it after every practice, or after the main one in the day.

All I know isā€¦do the breath after qigongā€¦specially if you donā€™t like the effects itā€™s having xD

It can be called balancing, it can be called integrating. I donā€™t even know. I do it when I have to. And I know when I doā€¦and Iā€™ve no intuition. So now that you know about it, chillā€¦it will be there when you need it, if you do.

1 Like

Oh my god, the amount of stuff I was told to buy (or I could finally hear) while trying to free myself from the limitation of ā€˜I must pay for Everythingā€™. Kinda like when trying to clear from religion. Or previous ā€˜identityā€™. Jeeesusss
Paying to be healthy (which has objectively not worked) was a huge one.
Jeeeesuss
This whole shit is

2 Likes

What are those keys in the first picture? Is he throwing them? Whatā€™s he holding?
Arenā€™t there many Seraphims?
Donā€™t they look like this?

Ngl, I sometimes feel like I might have to smack some bitches up to integrate my Shadow at some point.

(I can say this rn cause Iā€™ve had a peaceful day, Iā€™m good)

1 Like

Tbh, nobody knows what they look like. Iā€™d reckon they would take whatever form is needed not to drive the perceiver crazy.

These are interdimensional beings, our 3d brains will not manage to compute their presenceā€¦ youā€™d have to use drugs or surgeries of some sort for your brain to look at them without blowing up.

So I think they just do the necessary to look ā€œokā€ for us.

The keys areā€¦ well, Dream did release an album called golden keys.

But the keys are simply to release your seals. We all are under heavy binding spells. Iā€™ll keep it at that. Saying any more would ruin your journey.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought ofā€¦

It has been seeming so for a whileā€¦ To find the It that breaks all spells ā€” itā€™s been v demanding doing damage control, clearing and protection for just about anything, it seems endemic, down to the basics. And yet, I want to be able to be able to meet and taste and experience anything without (fear of) ā€˜damageā€™ or confusing ā€˜noiseā€™ ā€” otherwise you might be a naked monk alone on a mountain. Is this what alchemists do? Is this what your Seraphim does?

Why go without fear damage and noise? itā€™s par for the course. Nod, tip hat, continue, no matter how annoying it gets.

Ugh!

giphy