Random thoughts thread

It doesnt look aligned with what hes doing lol

1 Like

Thereā€™s an indirect effect. He definitely appears to be manipulating energy. That much I can seeā€¦ to the limited extent that I can see things lol.

There is an interesting blending where the movements in the energy are coupling with the air to move the leaves around. I can toy around with some dynamics like thatā€¦ in a limited way. I havenā€™t tried making fields yet, but itā€™s similar to a preliminary step where you use an external energy that isnā€™t in your own body.

When heā€™s talking about an energy vortex that is present, that I think is the main driver for the motion.

I know of a qigong type that uses dynamics like that to change energy in an environment.

2 Likes

Heeeyyao

5 Likes

The subtitles are amazing

3 Likes
1 Like

Thats people when I mention psychedelics :sob:

First it was weed now my beloved magical substances

2 Likes

Yeah it really made Me crack up like nothing else a few years back when I first saw it

:heart::dove:

3 Likes

So you never loved me?

You would just break up with me like that? Like I never meant anything to you?

New phone who dis

2 Likes

Iā€™m smiling but also hits too close to home

random thoughts

1 Like

randomly thinking themselves

2 Likes

Facts

Whos thinking them?

Not me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Just found out I have schizophrenia

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Why so blue?

2 Likes

I just liked the gif xD

Itā€™s a great gif to save and use later xD

High art Iā€™d say even.

2 Likes

@Alkul and who else might know, How should one breathe while Kundalini rising (in meditation, I suppose) (I donā€™t know that much)? ā€” please :)

The only ā€˜techniqueā€™ I am more accustomed to is this:

where you basically give attention to various areas inside the body, from top to lower dantien, while incrementally including the whole body in your attention surface ā€” and letting the breath and the body settle by itself, no controlling (I figured Iā€™d first learn this, as I was doubting that I was doing other techniques properly). I think I once discovered Hakuinā€™s Egg as a result (and Iā€™ve always wondered if this might also include an energy field, at least Damo, as his voice triggers things), among various otherā€¦ things

2 Likes

I donā€™t think there is a wrong or a right way. Trust your intuition on which source to follow and try what it tells you to do.

1 Like