Random thoughts thread

The OG, source of all life on this planet.

I just found out there was a remake done in 2019 and they gave the cards once again…so my rare Mew card isn’t as rare anymore…welp

lol i just realized since some nfts work a certain way…by incarnating gods and stuff…you just need to sell the nft so the same god that you now have become finds another body

Dream gave us symbiotic immortality and we didnt notice

1 Like

I dunno what’s Drift doing with his NFTs, but that ain’t working for me :P

2 Likes

It’s like they tried to make the Sphinx cat look cute, but pink and hairless makes me think of raw chicken

2 Likes

You don’t have my nfts…I can gift you mine if you buy it xD (sorry its a spanish joke…but true xD)

2 Likes

Good one lmao

2 Likes

i never thought it was a cat though…i thought it was a rodent like pikachu…legs ae of gerbil

Pikachu is a what now?
Don’t talk to me about pokemons anymore until you haven’t ruined my childhood completely

1 Like

Recently there was a “surprise concert” here…so this famous dude that works in tv calls another one (on his way to the second one show as he was the guest) and is like…hey ive got you a gift…me and X are going to go to the surprise concert of Y, you can come…if you get us the tickets xD

pikachu is literally electric hamster…what is wrong with your eyesight xD

and i say hamster to not say rat cause thats what everyone called it ofc

just like sonic is a porcupine but they call him hedge hog or whatever the hell went on with him xD

1 Like

Nothing is wrong with my eyesight ffs
I just don’t like mice and the like so I was imagining him as a cat/fox hybrid

1 Like

S t o p

1 Like

people see what they want yknow xD

i like mice…what about chipmunks?

Never seen one in my life, but if I’d be finding them in my kitchen drawers as well, I’d hate them too

1 Like

many children at school claimed to see pokemon

me included

but i knew i was bsing

i also told this guy i saw the…backstreet girls? to make him come with me to a place once

good times xD

no wonder the aliens just come here and declare themselves gods…they’re probably like “they deserve no better” xD

Last time they were boys as I remember it…

1 Like

id try to pet it if I could…but i probably couldnt…they arent domestic at all

the equivalent

aaaaaah spice girls, thats the name

I know right. If I were an alien I’d too be like lmaooo look at them sad monkeys

1 Like

Well shit now I’m hungry

1 Like

Should I have breakfast and call it a day

1 Like