Random thoughts thread

1 Like

oh yeah i forgot

or loop the quantum love album and youā€™ll be fine with less sleep

or Vaikuntha Loka until you get that sudden 3am motivation to change your life but itā€™s to get enlightened and stuff

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

How come?

Also was that you who promised me less sleep with grounding field?

Cause that ainā€™t happened and I sleep 12 hours a day every day :P

1 Like

right

it makes me sleepy now tooā€¦if looped, it makes you sleep deeplyā€¦and thenā€¦it seems thereā€™s no end to itā€¦so loop it when you need to sleep lessā€¦and when you get the energy rush, wake up and see how long you last xD

Energy? Rush? What is this? I donā€™t possess such powers Iā€™m with the chronically fatigued here

1 Like

Me tooā€¦but all fields will give you energy at some point (by energy i mean, you wake up xD)ā€¦so you either get out of bed or you will fall asleep again and for many hours if necessary

if you want to know how well would fields fareā€¦stop all fields for a month, eat healthy, exercise keep a regular schedule, sun-gaze, moon-gaze, hunt with the wolves yada yada

and then, if youā€™re doing betterā€¦it means you needed a rest from fields and they will work better now xD

if youā€™re still fatiguedā€¦fields wont workā€¦something is deficient in your body

harass the aliens with the field is your only option

explain to them the situation and ask them to alter your body so you can synthesize what you need from whatever your body already absorbs from whatever diet you have

and maybe you get lucky

otherwise thereā€™s vit c/superhuman field and white matter (i think this the one) as fields that make your body synthesize stuff it shouldnā€™t be able to

i mean you can sleep with The Bushmen Medicine but i dunnoā€¦

emotional release can also do the trickā€¦but thenā€¦not really xD not gonna go into details (aka they work the best the first timeā€¦then even if you dont listen to fields in a long time, you simply wont get to be as messed up as you once were, so the super-energizing effect doesnt occur)

but tonight i looped Vaikuntha Loka to sleep 3 hours and im gucci

Go high or go brokeā€¦i always say it xD

1 Like

ive found out i may have a talent for oobe but i cant even try as if i try to sleep a lot so im not tired and just sleep while tryingā€¦it never happensā€¦i can always sleep more and moreā€¦if i ever reached a point i couldnt, i probably couldnt oobe either

its hella frustratingā€¦for once in my life i have easy access to one gate (sleep paralysis) and cant use it for shā€¦

I actually tried to do that (to my best ability)
Lasted a few weeks, maybe two
I had more energy, mind became faster, but the voices became louder too and I wasnā€™t happy

Not like I am happy now, but then I was not only unhappy but also felt as if I need to do all this work and chores and my brain just doesnā€™t make enough dopamine that way idk

1 Like

So you could never not fall asleep? Even after you just woke up?

1 Like

it could take me a while, but yes

alsoā€¦the only thing that makes me not able to fall asleep is knowing thereā€™s no time left xD

if i had a lot of time to sleep yet, id sleepā€¦but when i wake up half an hour before i shouldā€¦yeah xD

I can induce it, yet somehow I also can stop it at any time, so like I know I canā€™t move, yet I know that I can turn it off

And I have no idea what sleep paralysis demon is and why people are so afraid

1 Like

That makes me sleepy instantly
Even now I just thought to myself, just to experience - oh fuck I have to get up in half an hour
And now I feel my eyelids getting heavy

1 Like

me eitherā€¦lack of fear is why it doesnt comeā€¦you need to feel trapped and scaredā€¦and it is as if a prey hunts itselfā€¦nearby predators will think this is a free mealā€¦and thats it

but you trapped yourself, not them

what i do feel is a very ā€œdeadā€ or apathetic stateā€¦i assume my body has absorbed all chemicals so i cant feel shtā€¦it doesnt feel goodā€¦pretty sure some good affect then would make everyone astral travel without a problem

at least i think thats what induces the fearā€¦the quiet zone

but thats why yoga nidra increases dopamine by 70% (if i remember right)ā€¦sleep paralysis isnt enoughā€¦you need to not be tired, and then you may be able to generate awareness, have will, etc (aka dopamine)ā€¦then you can control dreams or the exit

True, itā€™s the same for me as well. That first-time energy high just never happens again, and I assume things stopped working (although they probably havenā€™t, and just integrated in my system so I donā€™t feel the energy as foreign)

1 Like

Effect

Sorry lol

1 Like

So have you tried?

1 Like

"Just interdepartmental memos,ā€ Arthur explained when Harry queried the flying envelopes.

ā€œWe used to use owls, but the mess was unbelievableā€¦ droppings all over the desksā€¦"

3 Likes

Just read this quote from wiki page on yoga nidra

Direct your attention into your foreheadā€¦ Feel the forehead wellā€¦ Go down a little to the right eyeā€¦ Guide your attention into the eyeā€¦ Experience the spheroidal shape of the eyeballā€¦ Try to feel it well, softlyā€¦ directly, without using thought or a mental imageā€¦

That pissed my neurodiverse brain off for some reason, Iā€™m not thinking about the shape of my eyeballs, damn it gives me an itch somewhere at the back of my throat

1 Like

no because i mean emotion :tipping_hand_man:

i want positive affect