Random thoughts thread

Aaaaannd… he’s gone again :cry:

When’s the next coming you think?

1 Like

No idea

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

… I shouldn’t quote like that on Sunday lol

That’s fine cause we’re just talking about Theophilos
:P

1 Like

2 Likes

Constantly exposing oneself to fields and subliminals without rest creates stress in many people’s bodies and stress depletes brain chemicals, depleting brain chemistry makes people overly sensitive to stimuli and over-sensitivity creates more stress in the body and destroys the quality of life. It also reduces the results.
The body needs rest.
Listen to your body.

3 Likes

Is it the eclipses? Some astrology cycle? The “higher realms” (blue ray) shenanigans? Aliens? Is it just the effect of psychospiritual practices I never got in the past for some reason, but fields are as effective as proper practice?

People seem exhausted lately. I get long ass “downloads” every time I sleep and need more sleep (more frequent, but longer too) than usual.

Get a whole show every time I hit the bed and then I’m exhausted so I hit the bed soon once again.

Can’t do more than 3 fields without going through the long hypnogogic phase before I can sleep. And I’m way too aware too.

Om Gyanam Dhyanam Shantam Hari
Om Kleem Kamadevaay Namah

1 Like

I remember Dale (I think) mentioned that when one learns to think conceptually, dead people stalk you to send messages to their loved ones and stuff.

What if…Wisdom of the Dying…is just Dream’s way of getting rid of a lot of those annoying dead people and their “wisdom” and throwing it on us? xD

1 Like

Workout fields are doing god’s work…

I’ve been eating like 90% carbs for the past days yet I’m still getting stronger. My muscles don’t get sore after working out either.

My sleep has been terrible too

1 Like

and of course my dear plasma flaunt

1 Like

People need to realize that rahu ketu axis is about to change. This is huge change that any of human will experience.

And because of this. Yes worst thing can happen. Because element of fire and water. Mixed together creating extreme fog. That create tension all over the world. So you will see in the coming weeks at least until rahu settle in water sign. Things will get more scarier. As long as it’s close enough to the two fire and water sign. and once it’s settled in water sign. That’s where things get a bit better. A bit better but the agenda will be completely different. And so does the negative that will shows up.

2 Likes

Yup lol

Same

1 Like

Thank you! :pray:
What might you… suggest, to deal with this – I guess internally first?
What / Which / What kind of ‘parties’ do you think water and fire might ‘represent’/‘embody’?

1 Like

You could stay and do a thread on your journey. It will help people. That’s why we’re here. To help the ones that ask for help. To direct them to the right field. To give them support and compassion.

4 Likes

finally…

5 Likes

I can’t really judge completely without seeing each individual chart. But generally speaking.

When rahu in Pisces. He will do so much damage for water lives. Like fishes. Since Jupiter is the ruler of 12th. Rahu will expand the problem in here related to water disaster.

The worst can be even tsunami. Lot of crazy weather across the world is expected. All related to 12th house. Fake gurus will be there acting like they know when they don’t. So be aware of scams. Lot of them now coming to fruition. Scam in term of charity. And weird new religion will forming.

Now looking at ketu. Transit in earth sign Virgo. Which ruled by mercury. Mercury is all Communications. It also represents mind too. Your intellectual mind. Now bringing scissor ( ketu) he will cut lot of things. So many people. Will having hard time to think clearly. Making quick short decisions that is disastrous can happen. If you have some old phones. Or any older technologies. It’s better to get upgrade. As chances of those devices will be malfunction.

But it all depends on individual chart. But these general reading will shows up whether you are benefitted by the transit or not. So no one really can avoid. It’s just the cycle that is there to take place.

3 Likes

Especially after the eclipse. Which ketu will crossing mercury and Mars is there in 7th house. Then sun is debilitated soon in 7th as well. Shit going to be a shit show in weeks from now. I would suggest anyone to avoid as much social media as possible. And dont listen
conspiracies.

3 Likes

Water is your feeling. Deep emotions. It also represents the depth of the sea where the unknown lays. That’s why it also represents spirituality. Which shows unconditional love.

Fire is your soul. The desire of achieving. The burning desires. Its the engine that keep you alive. Without it you’re not here. And thats the sun. A burning star. King of all planets. Without sun we won’t be here. Of course there are Many representing these two but that’s just to much to mention each one’s.

3 Likes

Wow, thank you so much! When you explain it all like this, I am learning :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Consciousness!

2 Likes