Random thoughts thread

2 Likes
2 Likes

Rifkin the prophet. Iā€™ve been on my retro time warp again.

Published in 1984, of all years lol. 40 years ago.

Documenting the rise of bioechnology and computing technology, their descructive trejactory (genetic engineering and AI), and the ideological landscape that has been used to legitimize them. The man was either an insider, or well ahead of his time lol.

A voice crying in the wilderness for us to stopā€¦ and now weā€™ve seen those technologies come to fruition and scar the world.We never learn lol

3 Likes

Not a great situationā€¦ Wars tend to happen whenever weak leaders gain office. Once theyā€™re in, they can get a chance to look tough by meddling in the affairs of other nations and proclaiming righteous intent.

2 Likes

how do you find these books?

1 Like

Few things that got my attention today:

I. They donā€™t make stuff like this nowadays!

II. I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t expect this from President Trump, maybe because Hollywood and Media Present Fine Cigars and Expensive Alcohol as something that Rich folks choose.

III. A Cat Being So Calm and Cool, despite getting a haircut.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Im a selfless gangstar fr

2 Likes

Iā€™m broadcasting this with radionics. I want them to succeed xD

2 Likes

So as I suspected, anxiety is my only souce of energy.

So after a good nightā€™s sleepā€¦I was out by 6-7pm or smth. Didnā€™t listen to any field in all day except some blue light while sleeping.

Iā€™m getting Isekaiā€™d in my dreams.

Then Iā€™ve been psychologically in the dumps. Either too much sleep (cause things got improved with sunlight) or while APAR does its thing everything else will be regulating itself in painful ways for me.

Ainā€™t no rest for the wicked.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that Sapien Medicine had games on Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Sapien+Medicine

but I canā€™t install it because it seems that they are not updated, it would have been fun to try them lol

2 Likes

It brought me no results. :thinking:

Gotta try again, letā€™s see.

Yeah, I guess I should remove that link from the Welcome Package.
Thanks for trying!

2 Likes

Was there an older Sapienmed app?

I think Iā€™ve heard about it.

:joy::pray:

This are the games

1 Like

Damn. You were right.

1 Like

One could add the token to some gamenomics and voi laā€¦would be a nice creation covering many things. Gamifying, simulations, tokens and nfts, decentralization (and possibly more privacy, etc), interactibility, feedback (game could be an environment to test fields), within game trading, funā€¦

Maybe in another timeline, it happened. We got NFTs which is like the most direct way to get fields thoughā€¦gaming isnā€™t for everyone. ā€œI bought this NFT months ago but I havenā€™t been able to beat this level yet, so no X-function for meā€.

1 Like

Hii thereā€¦
I want to ask if I buy sapien medicine audio once will it remain forever and itā€™s energy remain forever.if sapien medicine is gone.will the audio work after?

I donā€™t know bro, enjoy while you can

1 Like

I do not want to let go of sapien medicine from my life.because of him I feel special,blessed.