Random thoughts thread

200 pages…

Hmm, nah I still won’t read it.

Audio book it is then.

1 Like

You can access the morphic resonance… memory itself is a basic time machine like that. Going in a gross-physical sense into the past… seems to be less of a thing

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is that like Akashic Records?

1 Like

And theyll want to enjoy snow too.

People always get on my case when that term is used lol … basically yes? I don’t know, people all have their own interpretations of things that are outside the common domain of discourse. But it seems a good enough term/idea

1 Like

I have no idea what I’m talking about :rofl:
Just throwing big terms here and there.

1 Like

Well, time permeates all dimensions that use it as a foundation for something.

Mentally, astrally, and energetically, it’s much easier, because you’re interacting with time using very subtle and massless aspects of your being.

For your dense body to go back to a given coordinate in the past, would require the adequate technology.

Is it possible in our shared template? Who knows. Could be. It is ultimately possible and real because phantoms of it are being played in the backend of our reality. But how close it is to being in our shared template is anybody’s guess.

4 Likes

I’ll let everything to cool for the next hours.
Thank you.
Goodnight!
@SoulStar33

2 Likes

I’ll soon depart, for higher purposes too (sleep).

Goodnight, Zea. :pray:

2 Likes

You know, if you could collectively convince people long enough that physical time travel machines exist, our entire collective structural template will sooner or later slide into a part of the quantum sea that is more malleable, where such a possibility actually does exist.

This is, in the end, why monopoly over media is so fiercely fought over.

4 Likes

But, it’s also not that simple … there are loopholes, higher laws to be observed … it’s a complex interplay of variables that doesn’t easily lend itself to linear thinking.

3 Likes

To focus on your own evolution, as a contribution to the evolution of the whole, seems, for the time being, to be the best path.

4 Likes

Some of you should try making a morphic field to mutate snails or smth and put it “somewhere” through the precambrian portal. I wonder “where” the portal takes you, besides the when.

Then some days later we’d see the results xD

I once read that snails, among other animals leave clues of the aliens meddling, as some species have marks in the forms of triangles and similar stuff.

Anyways I think we could set up intentions there for our present life. If we can go from then to now without the intention being anihilated, it should happen.

3 Likes

It was made for viewing without manipulating :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Many Thanks, My Friends, for Sharing Your Wisdom Today.

I gotta go to sleep.

It is time.

Lol.

See you around.

Good Night. :pray:

2 Likes

If it doesn’t have guardians it was made for manipulating :tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

On the subject of Portals.

Be careful with those, especially from shady channels.

3 Likes

There is this habbit where people get so excited about a subject that they dive head first into complete anarchy.

2 Likes