Random thoughts thread

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: hahaha no problem, sometimes I ask my servitors to balance and nourish some of these systems, I was wondering what would be the most effective way or order to do it , to ask them

2 Likes

Still a classic

The only person that ever noticed something was different, when using fields, was an schizophreniac (fully and perfectly medicated).

I used Ojas.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because theyā€™re more linked to other dimensions that are made of the same material as fields

2 Likes

Nostalgia trip againā€¦

I remember watching this in the years leading up to 2012 when I was immersed in all the esoteric stuff

Itā€™s old news, and I disagree with a lot of the nuances now. But I might archive that channel for old timeā€™s sake lol

1 Like

Bro what materials? Too easy answer xD. But yes, some (all?) of them are tuned or more like mis-tuned to other places.

What a time to be alive that was xD

1 Like

Have you ever listen this field by QI?

In my experience some beings can notice your aura from distance, especially children, dogs and cats.

1 Like

Yeah those definitelyā€¦sometimes xD. But they are just tuned to more things, not necessarily energy. I can trick any dog or baby into liking me with an inner smile. But it isnā€™t the taoist inner smileā€¦itā€™s a literal physical one (positioning inner muscles).

Though yes, they are way more perceptive.

2 Likes

Sorry Iā€™mā€¦multitasking.

What does this means?

1 Like

Nope, only Deep clearing by Dream and sometimes daily clearing by SZ. What about it?

Dunno what to make of it (when adding it to other information) but well, I get this at least.

And yes it seems the problem for them is more like compulsively expressing what they perceive than what they actually perceive (except when it is straight out evil stuffā€¦which I guess is the most common).

1 Like

Itā€™s really good, itā€™s like having the aura of a saint for 1 day. Clean, large and enhanced. There is also a calming effect on the mind.

1 Like

Might give it a try to see if it enhances field effects too.

Usually with clearing fields, they stop being as good when used every day. First time, they reach something and clear it. Then they donā€™t reach any deeper, so it becomes your new baseline but you canā€™t appreciate that as much.

1 Like

I am not sure about the effect of other fields but what I have noticed is that it enhance communication with the servitors and your intention. at least the first hours after listening

1 Like

Interesting :+1:

1 Like

e5f67ac09082fe994cb55dfe553c7961

3 Likes

Hm

Iā€™ve been numb lately

1 Like

Time for a dopa-detox?

Hmm

1 Like

Use the expanded awareness window to set a new baseline.

Donā€™t let the intuitive nudges go to waste.

2 Likes