Random thoughts thread

1 Like

Both for extra gainszzz

1 Like

We almost always put most of our energy outside our body, but when you keep it inside yourself it is a big change.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Thatā€™s a big thing, actually. If a person is healthy, there will always be more energy outside of the physical body. The aura expands to far greater lengths then the body would contain.

But sealing the senses, keeping the mind in the body and drawing the energy inside is a big thing. Lots of circuits wonā€™t develop or function properly until there is something stable internally.

4 Likes

VirilityOM

1 Like

interesting :thinking:

VitalityOM

Most people who ever met me think that Iā€™m borderline retarded lolā€¦

I kind of hate it or rather dislike it, but whatever, not gonna waste my time proving them wrong lol.

Group mentality: heā€™s not like us, he must be retardedā€¦

I guess not hanging out with most people, caring more about my opinions than anyone elseā€™s and a few blunders (due to a few issues of mine, I used to blinder quite often, at least once a day), the seal of consensus has been established: I must be retardedā€¦

1 Like

Most people never seem to look at anything in depth. Itā€™s a flight from one preconceived notion to another.

But it canā€™t be any other way, It takes a specific development of mindā€”actual structures being presentā€”to step outside of that.

2 Likes

ā€œWe canĀ“t see beyond the decision we donĀ“t understandā€

2 Likes

Anyway, what I tried to say is that they only remember an older version of me, often me at my lowest and just canā€™t accept that Iā€™m not what or who they think I amā€¦

1 Like

Just work on selflove and embodying more of your higher self @SoulStar33, then take it from there.

2 Likes

Yep. I am/will.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a sad thing. A stuckness of mind. Receiving a general input and bouncing around to other ideas rather than being tuned into the situation that actually exists.

I guess thatā€™s why people grow apart and different groups and associations form.

1 Like

Nobody tells you that you can actually go withinā€¦ like literally, not some woo woo meta-mystical nonsense.

You can have all the bricks in the world ā€¦ Still wonā€™t amount to anything if you build nothing with them, or, if you donā€™t have any idea what to do with them.

Most people just hoard energy and become high as a kite.

Itā€™s intuitive of courseā€¦ but you need that energy to be turned into something you can assimilate. Crystals are a nice metaphorical representation ā€¦ some create energy spheres ā€¦ each has their own ā€œthangā€.

But everyone should be building their own tower of power and mindscape at some point.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Deliberate thoughts :raised_hands:t6:

2 Likes

haphazard thoughts :bone:

2 Likes

Hazardous thoughts :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes