Random thoughts thread

Lots of Brilliant Ideas/Views/Replies are presented in this thread:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/dont-want-to-be-party-breaker-but/5555/331

I need to fully read it lol.

1 Like

I need to read some Patanjali lol, All I know is that he wrote about Yoga, nothing else.

I do have a sample/semblence of an idea when it comes to duality and non duality, so the fact that you called him a dualist amazed me, as Iā€™m used to monism or non dualistic type of thinking coming from Yoga/Yogic Background (but again, I do know that there were some extremely popular dualistic yogis or gurus, one of them from the 9th or 10 century A.D./C.E., if Iā€™m not mistaken).

Also, except for a few Gurus/Yogis, I never remembered them, even if I watched documentaries or read about the (I usually remember something or someone if I study about it/him/her/them for a few times).

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I spout random things lol. Iā€™ve been in deep research for quite a few years. Iā€™ve seen enough, that just about every story has another side to it. And so, I bring a contrarian element.

My views shifted in so many ways over the years, Iā€™m not attached to any system of doctrines. I only really care about the persistent reality that all systems attempt to reach.

I liked advaita when it helped people break into a new awareness. I disliked advaita when people used it as an excuse to cause harms that could have been avoided lol.

But, all real yoga is basically dualistic. WIthout dualism, the Telos/End is presumed from thought rather than attained in deed.

1 Like

The word union itself presumes an union of 2 things/parties, although maybe they are one, Idk, or 2 pieces of the same puzzle, Idk.

Anyway, I gotta go.

Sleep duties lol.

Good Night. :pray:

1 Like

Good night :sleeping_bed:

But absolutely, unity presumes plurality ā€” at the very least, duality lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s how I am too although with less knowledge than You or others.
Waiting to read theSpart s reply, then Iā€™m good, sleep time lol.

1 Like

Maybe The Truth is Malleable, it depends who and how someone looks at it, and it changes according to our own perceptions and views (?).

Or itā€™s infinite, then it is all possibilities.

2 Likes

On that one, Iā€™d probably be unpopular.

Truth, as Zhen, is of supreme importance. ā€” For this, it is what it is lol.

But there are many ways of describing things, and many ways to navigate a terrain.

1 Like

Donā€™t know if it will make sense or not, but I think Yoga is a bridge that connects a person to ā€œwhat isā€ from where that person thinks to be atā€¦

:joy: Yeah, this is where I am right nowā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely not wrong :+1:

2 Likes

Now I can Finally go to sleep lol.

Bye,My Friends. :pray:

2 Likes

1 Like

Good night my friendā€¦ :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

So be it.

3 Likes

the look good stack:

kinetic quasi crystal
fat burning genetic advantage
hunger inhibitor
muscles beyond limits
auto-mewing
shark teeth clinic
kinetic quasi crystal
the blueprint of life
plasma flaunt
max heal potion
plasma brain of youth

canā€™t promise youā€™ll look like me but youā€™ll be alright

2 Likes
3 Likes

You got me to Neville Goddard.
I also got the Proactive Brain :)

1 Like

Thatā€™s just projection. What matters is the process. Processes open the pathways and build the bridges.

You can get 1008 persons to read the same book or use the same material and each will perceive it differently, or get something different out of it.

The process itself just sets one of your Shaktis into motion. But it is only Shiva, the still mind, that can command the 4 remaining Shaktis to move.

Without a still mind, one cannot be free.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only heard of Shakti in singular (and a couple of other numbers here and there on Google).
What do you mean?

1 Like