Random thoughts thread

It is a difficult thing to verify but try canceling a soul contract or cutting an etheric cord in the conventional way using your intention, and then try doing the same but including all parallel realities and parallel universes, you may notice an immense difference.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t think thatā€™s all it takes to even become aware of another universe

Those are some radical concepts

1 Like

I donā€™t rule it out. But the way most people talk about it seems like pure imagination.

1 Like

xD

Thatā€™s what I say when I read most stories here on the forum

Iā€™m just like, ā€˜ā€˜what are you talking about dudeā€¦ā€™ā€™

1 Like
1 Like

:grinning:

Best I can do is physical reality

1 Like

It is physical, just a finer grain lol

Ahh lol. Mr multiverse. Iā€™ve beaten that issue to death in my research.

As a purely abstract concept, I acknowledge that it is a possibility.

But, in the domain of physics, I think itā€™s built on a lot of mistakes and misunderstandings

Best I can do is the very dense and "solidā€™ā€™ reality

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I do most of the time too

1 Like

Youā€™re funny

1 Like

Ah i miss 1775 ;)

3 Likes

Gangster music

2 Likes

blood

1 Like

What are the benefits of being psychic and energy sensitive?

I would be lying if I said those stuff donā€™t interest me. In fact, the desire to be ā€œpsychicā€ is always within me

I just donā€™t know if itā€™s something worth pursuing

1 Like

I donā€™t knowā€¦

Portions of the body/energy body are open and flowing instead of calcifiedā€¦

You can perceive more of whatā€™s out there. But many people get lost in misperceptions for a long time.

It lets you see bigger influencesā€”this, I think is important

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that already happens in normal life

Sounds appealing

1 Like

People go into things for a lot of reasons. Some try to get power. Some have good intentions and want to help people.

I didnā€™t really choose to step into it for that reason. Psychic stuff opened alongside the more general discipline of just taking-care-of and stewarding the life force. Taking care of that basically internalizes the notion of non-violence.

How can we create harmony so that everything works together cohesively? --This idea. If that is taken to a point, psychic abilities develop naturally because they exist when health is robust and the internal structures are doing what they are supposed to. They can also exist in very bad health, but thatā€™s another story lol.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s me for sure

Power over myself at least.

I might develop pyschic abilities to improve my health then.

1 Like

There is some tuning that needs to happen. Many people donā€™t see color unless theyā€™ve either trained for a very long time or specifically tried to develop that capacity. But a lot of forms become perceptible naturally.

1 Like