Random thoughts thread

I mean, you know it’s the rule, right? You need to completely forget for things to actually begin working.

1 Like

That time-dilation deja-vu you get when a 4D+ being is observing your mind never gets old.

1 Like

bro the time perception has been strange these days, the nights are long and the days go by quickly

A hunch says, it hasn’t even begun

1 Like

:grimacing: :flushed:

This may can help

1 Like

1 Like

Random thought-ception

1 Like

? Being sensory sensitive won’t fix any alignments. It’s just make you aware even more.

Nothing. Though you can make cool out of ordinary because often people find it interesting. Truth is nothing special at all.

1 Like

What’s sensory sensitive?

Energy sensitive? I don’t think being psychic is the same as being energy sensitive, energy sensitivity might just be like a an extra sense from what I know, another way to experience the world

:disappointed:

1 Like

clairvoyance, clairsentience — psychic senses, extrasensory perceptions from more sensitized senses

1 Like

Its all the same. Pyschic sensory use the same system for touching whatever you intended to do. The energy sensitivity is just a constant energy that constantly working. While other Pyschic abilities need some extra intention to turn it on. Depends on how one individual handle that ability. Some can actively on without any control.

1 Like

And you can profit it. I think that’s the good part of being a psychic. That’s the special part of it at least to me.

1 Like
1 Like

Just finished doing the Tibetan Rites for the first time (3 times each). I thought they were supposed to be energising but I’m feeling so relaxed right now! So sleepy…

2 Likes

I feel love

1 Like

1 Like