Random thoughts thread

The worst ones are probably the ones that people can’t find a way to cope with.

1 Like

Isn’t that like saying whatever a person is going through is already the worst that can happen to them?

Which is not true in my opinion, stuff can get infinitely worse, so I disagree, though

2 Likes

Not really (about whatever’s current being the worst)… But it was just a quick quip.

If something is happening currently, there’s still a chance of finding a way to handle it.

1 Like

My G do you speak polish too? (As in another language, I don’t speak it…tricky scammer of a language english is xD).

1 Like

Oh so you mean it literally, that a person can’t find a way to cope with it whatsoever

Well yeah that truly sounds devastating lol, I feel the worst when I start losing hope

2 Likes

Why such a grim question? I refuse to answer cause it is too dark bruh.

Imma say being human is bad enough of an illness xD

1 Like

Ligma

3 Likes

2 Likes

has anyone been getting slow to no results lately?

1 Like

Maybe a bit more inconsistent. I could say the same, that I’m getting no results and all that. But then…sometimes I get them from one play.

So that, yes. But then…like actually getting goals, nope. Guess it is the astrology or smth…So fields are working…it is the matrix that isn’t working properly.

As random as it gets.

1 Like

Truth

1 Like
2 Likes

Nope

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

When NFTs show up and the password hasn’t been set yet… Do I yoink one? :smiling_imp:

No, But the thought still occurs to me. lol

(they all have passwords now, so the comment shouldn’t matter)

2 Likes

Just screenshoting your post for possible future evidence :smiley:

2 Likes

You know my solana address, so you know it won’t be me lol

2 Likes