Random thoughts thread

Command quantum vacuum energy to energize you, imagine it whichever way intuitively feels “right” … don’t let the drain get to you.

1 Like

Also, chant Arut Perum Joythi, Arut Perum Joythi, Tanno Perut Karunai, Arut Perum Joythi.

You’d also do well to focus on the Hrit Chakra (between Manipura and Anahata)

Hrit Padma

Get through the petals and outer rings into the Tree, at the base of which, you should intuitively be able to open a connection to Adi Parashakti which appears within a Padma at the base of the tree.

Ask her for blessings of energy and protection.

1 Like

Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundaye Viche.

1 Like

1 Like

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us7000mbw0/map?historic-seismicity=true&shakemap-intensity=false

4.7 quake out of nothing … 0 quakes of any noteworthy intensity in over 100 years …

It’s just so weird, lol.

2 Likes

Yarrrr, the Iranians caught the pirate vibe that’s been floating around the brain field threads

That theme reminded me of the exorcist theme lol

2 Likes

Me too, for the first few seconds, then I recognized it was some DN theme. Even now, it is still sounding like the exorcist theme. Definitely “inspired” by it xD

My glitches are fractalizing through time.

1 Like

Did you loop anything today? @Freedom

1 Like

It keeps changing lol. — That’s why I usually wait until this says 5 minutes to hit the button

1 Like

Replacement OM

1 Like

International feds, fractalizing through time and glitching the world :sunglasses:

1 Like

:om:

2 Likes

so is it from Revolver?

1 Like

Cyber OM :om:

1 Like

La lluvia en Sevilla.

1 Like

Ommageddon

1 Like