what she lie about

:disappointed:

2 Likes

The way 2 be

2 Likes

Wonder what it would actually do too.

Tiger Charm OM

1 Like

Let’s say I play forgiveness fields and then (while still playing forgiveness), I play Justice for All.

How would that play out? JFA does say in the description that the angels have their own view on things, and will act accordingly, so our forgiveness may mean nothing to them. Gotta try this some day.

Minutes late but fuuuck. Max the Blessed k.o Gaethje out cold on the last second

1 Like

Chama

Screenshot_20240414-132420_1

Edit: He fucking slept Hill. Too ez :sob::sob:

1 Like

These get weirder and weirder with every new entry.

1 Like

Only played the GBA one that was crazy good (as I remember it), but yknow, GBA is rather limited so they really exploited its capabilities with it.

The exciting thing about this one is that it should include Star Wars stuff since it is now owned by Disney but…meh…it would be good if it was a Star Wars game…otherwise…not so much.

And yeah…watching stuff from it I was like…this stuff is so weird…how did this not ring something when I was a kiddo. But welp…maybe it wasn’t that weird in the GBA.

Anyway it was a cool game in its prime. Much like TWEWY.

There was an interactive comic thingy in the playstore by Square-Enix that I also liked. Sadly, it wasn’t finished. These mofos should finish their side-projecs xD

Makes sense when mixing with reverse speech xD

I don’t remember one thing about this game at all so. From this video I’d think they are dream-characters and the drawing girl is in coma or “keeping them alive” with her memories. But her mind is fracturing so they’re disappearing from the other’s dreams.

I think the prota did have some charisma in the end, I dunno. I liked the black coat guys, that I remember xD

1 Like

Like most people, then?

1 Like
3 Likes

Nice with this

2 Likes

This one seems blessed with very intense energy. (you can basically say it is somewhat fielded, probably by collective will)

5-10 will clean you and your bubble good.

Super high vibe.

2 Likes

Hmmm, the Sigil at 0:43 has a very strong energy signature … it could probably be used to acquire the blessings on a more persistent basis.

May Sada Siva bless all of our endeavors :om:

3 Likes

Pretty legit, wasn’t expecting:

https://www.deviantart.com/search/deviations?q=dragon

You weren’t expecting deviantart to have good dragon sketches?

1 Like