Random thoughts thread

Damn.

It’s really, really hard to take a break.

Really hard.

2 Likes

No one is talkin about this new album

2 Likes

:laughing::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

UVC (200-280 nm):

Sterilization and Disinfection: UVC is used for sterilizing air, water, and surfaces in hospitals, water treatment plants, and other environments.Scientific Research: It plays a crucial role in studying UV effects on the atmosphere, climate, and ecosystems.Artificial UV Sources: UVC lamps are employed for sterilization and disinfection purposes.

UVB (280-320 nm):

Sun Tanning: UVB is responsible for tanning and sunburns.Vitamin D Synthesis: Essential for vitamin D production in the skin.Medical Treatments: UVB phototherapy is used to treat conditions like psoriasis and vitiligo.

UVA (320-400 nm):

Tanning and Sunburns: UVA contributes to tanning and can cause premature skin aging and DNA damage.Detection and Analysis: Used in analytical techniques like UV-visible spectroscopy and chromatography.Security and Anti-Counterfeiting: UVA is used in invisible inks and UV-reactive fibers to prevent document and currency counterfeiting.

Sun tanning :thinking::hushed:

2 Likes

I didn’t make the connection then. But some days after the eclipse, some bad things have established themselves as if at home.

:pensive:

1 Like

bad news…

1 Like

It is just more and more delays…more detox, healing, and rest, and never making progress…frick.

But yeah, I will fix it within this week, probably…but one week wasted…

1 Like

Nice :+1:

420 OM :om: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

MM :om:

2 Likes

Missing noesis freedom and drift hours.

Where is alkruel?

1 Like

No idea… Alkulizing somewhere, I guess… maybe pulled into another dimension

1 Like

@Bored i didnt forget about you bro I promise.

I’m just fried :skull_and_crossbones:.

2 Likes

OM hours.

2 Likes

UV fields for cleaning things up :sun_behind_small_cloud:

2 Likes

You could try to sleep at least.

sadly

1 Like

Needing sleep is the problem I’ve been getting since the eclipse. Today was the worst.

Welp…I get that every summer bro…were you born yesterday? Healthy people smh

Anyway thanks for reminding me to use some brain healing fields too.

2 Likes

It be like that :skull_and_crossbones:

Like where is the abp and bg gains fr?

Inflammation solos dopamine rip.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes