2 Likes

Bro why do you delete so much dawg. Stand on business! :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

The worst is the contagion that ensues xD

2 Likes

Bro I’m so cooked rn lol.

2 Likes

Uhhh prolly like 800.

Didn’t keep up with the hours on it after 500.

1 Like

I saw CB at full capacity.

But now I’m cooked lol. Soon I’ll heal up again and see all types of circuitry.

But CB is insane. You can actually read back a few months ago when I started performing those mental operations.

1 Like

How’s PMS so far tho bro? Seems awesome.

That’s so fire bro. Elite.

1 Like

yeah yeah…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Being broke is painful :thought_balloon:

Probably not as painful as working a job I don’t like tho lol

1 Like

Missing @Dreamweaver and @SammyG hours.

2 Likes

I don’t have a stack, I stopped making them like 7 months ago.

I just focus on specific mental operations.

1 Like

Woke up like this:

And already feeling my symptoms improve.

Edit: And I’m back to normal one hour later y.y

4 Likes

What were your symptoms? and what is the third field? :hushed:

1 Like

My usual symptoms. They work in a sort of cyclical way. They were gonna heal today nonetheless xD. Maybe it helped with some post-eclipse stuff too.

But torsion, dreamtime and higher being experience feel like they could help. Mostly torsion, but higher being too, somehow.

Third field is “Contentment Flow” in Sapient Wellness:

I listened to that stack “randomly” and when looking at it later, contentment didn’t fit. Maybe at the the end, but not there? Even before the Milky Way journey…I could send contentment there.

But then I’ve realized I actually didn’t listen to it. I checked it, but then moved onto the others.

2 Likes

Bruh I couldn’t edit my own post cause some user edited it according to the system xD

2 Likes

oh I see, it’s good that you’re fine now :+1:

Torsion is great for regaining balance, especially when you don’t know what’s wrong with you. For me, it’s like the old reliable, especially if you set your intention to feel good.

Oh, I didn’t know about that field, is it mostly for manifestation or what other uses could it have?

1 Like

Lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Hm…I’d use it as per the description. But mostly, just to fill yourself and experience contentment?

I’ve wanted to use the SW fields for a while but…never have one hour just for them. Have plenty of experiments in qeue until I get to them.

I mean the other two, wealth and opportunities, sound like they could have high potential. Maybe those are overlooked and they’d be the most effective for those results (there is no field that is just for “opportunities”, and that one should boost results of all other fields).

But I think those were meant to be used by many, for them to gain power (as in, we add to the pools, and the field may be noded), and they aren’t the most used…

2 Likes