Random thoughts thread

1 Like

Can you please link the second and third?

1 Like

To be honest, the one I wouldn’t recognize myself could be the Dreamtime, maybe.

The galaxies more or less I know, but I’d still look, to make sure xD

1 Like

Probably Forest Gump.

Touches on everything, really. There is something for everyone in that movie. It isn’t my favourite, but if I have to answer that question, I think it is the best movie, objectively, so to speak.

But
a little bit of everything may also mean it isn’t the perfect movie for anyone.

Google was the second one to say Happy B’day to me. It almost beat my mother haahaha :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: WITH INTERACTIVE BALLOONS AND EVERYTHING :star_struck: I’m just like a kid

But the best ways to do it
 include discount coupons for food and movies.
Seriously
 they send so many of these things that I have to turn to the next page to see the birthday whishes from people who know me :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Feliz Cumpleaños Sarecha! :partying_face: :birthday:

Te deseo que lo pases muy bien, tengas un buen dĂ­a y celebraciĂłn y muchos regalos :gift: :star2:

2 Likes

ÂĄMuchĂ­simas gracias, joven y adorable padawan! :star_struck:

We have to celebrate as many birthdays as possible at the retreat, y’all HAHAAHAHAHAH :partying_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :cake: :sushi: :pizza: :octopus: :spaghetti:

2 Likes

Another Fellow Taurean born today as me

Happy BD :partying_face::partying_face::birthday::cupcake:

3 Likes

Happy B’day, daaaaaaaaaaaarling :sunglasses: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :taurus:

2 Likes

Perfect cakes for the 34 years old, right? Perfette. Maravilloso. Super

They should have bought me something like this:

1 Like

Happy Birthday, @Sarecha!
May your life be filled with Happiness and Love

And Happy Birthday, @GamiroCFC !!
Keep going and ascend beyond the skies, there are no limits

3 Likes

Mine would be pretty similar :grin:

Thanks!!! Stay blessed :raised_hands:

1 Like

Why does chocolate ice cream taste so fucking great? Pure happiness. Even the non-Sicilian ones (I miss them so much
 :drooling_face: Let’s have a meeting there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:).

I bought pistachio cannoli (not Sicilian either, unfortunately) and pastry rolls for the non-chocoholics
 and they flew. I didn’t have time to do a photo-op.

Aaaaand yep! I’m one of those people who eats ice cream even if it’s cold enough to wear a winter jacket.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! @Sarecha @GamiroCFC
:dragon_face:

2 Likes

Me at 34 years old:

Screenshot_20240423-135340_1

My birth card, I don’t know what to make of it. But yeah, justice for everyone :balance_scale::dagger:

Guys, you know that every interaction is an exchange of energy, usually from some people we get a little positive energy and from others a little negative energy, sometimes the amounts can be greater, if you have developed your sensitivity and empathy you know what That’s it, depending on the environment you are in, you can absorb more negative or positive energy. I think the most common thing is to absorb negative energy from others because most people carry a lot of negativity these days, but I wonder, is there a way to convert that negative energy that others transmit into positive energy to us before that energy adheres to our aura? Not like a shield that only blocks it, but a filter that turns it in our favor. :thinking:

2 Likes

How it feels to wake up from a full night of ‘rest’ when you had brain fields playing in the background

4 Likes

Lol someone get this dude @Rorelo away from me :rofl:. Bro has me crying laughing rn.

3 Likes