Negativity Processor (Patreon Shop)

Negativity Processor

This affects the environment and also deeply impacts the individual. The person will also carry some of the effects of this field for a while also.

It serves as a powerful cleanse for both body and surroundings, purging negative energies and thoughtforms. This method enforces a breakdown of harmful patterns and then reconstructs them into something positive and nurturing, transforming negativity into harmony, a negativity alchemy if you will.

Use as needed.

69 Likes

This sounds Beyond Awesome!

8 Likes

This seems pretty different from the Space Harmonizer! They probably will stack well together - break, cleanse, rebuild and then re-program!

19 Likes

my new favourite toy! thx!

2 Likes

Could this work for open spaces, for example when walking outside, meeting people on the street and such? For metro or bus?
Thanks!

4 Likes

Oh this def sounds like a must have!

7 Likes

I.just bought it it’s visible purchase on my card but no email nothing .

1 Like

Your patreon “purchases” section should list the download if it was successful…

5 Likes

Any reviews of this one?)

1 Like

Yes that is the thing don’t show in purchase but in my card it shows purchase as I have proof I can screenshot and send it , only who to send it ?

2 Likes

Send them a message @Andromeda
https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us

4 Likes

Just got this last night, played about 2 times and thoughts of negativity have subsided tremendously. This has helped with the re framing of negative emotions just like the description says. Definitely worth the buy.

18 Likes

I also bought this 2 days ago and have had tremendous success with diffusing some negative thoughts I have surfacing thru for me which are as said above reframing themselves into more harmonious thoughts.

Seems to be effecting the people around me but I’m certain it’s more cause of the reflection of my internal state improving that is yielding that benefit as well.

Definitely worth it for me.

17 Likes

@MorphicNick @Nytor thank you for sharing! Seriously considering getting this.

5 Likes

Love the jazzy ones they’re so calm and mellow- jaunty-

But this field is certainly not to be trifled with (in a good way)

this will slice the negativity with a katana

13 Likes

I hope so !

2 Likes

When I loop this for a while, certain fields seem to integrate better than normal.

2 Likes

So grateful for this field, it is so good.

1 Like

use two sources. one on you one in room both playing very very quietly. couple of loops on you suffice.

1 Like

It’s been two weeks or so and I have to say and I don’t know about others, but this has helped me tremendously everyday more and more…

Every morning it’s easier for me to find a good place of momentum for positive thoughts and thru out my day I’m able to apply positive meaning in shifting some of my more embedded patterns and helping me create a lot of ease where I would see discord in my way of thinking.

just wanted to express appreciation for this field, I know we have a ton of other tools for negativity but this one has worked wonders in a short amount of time to not just myself but the environment and people around me.

:heart:

10 Likes