Voodoo Detangled (Patreon)

No problem falling asleep?

2 Likes

No problem, I’m a light sleeper but the music is relaxing. Also, I was super tired since I got home late

2 Likes

Bravo :+1:

It’s basic account this?

Yeah

1 Like

Idk why but I have intrusive thoughts like when somebody is celebrating something good a thought passes by like where I intend or hope for something bad but it’s like so foreign to me I would never consciously choose those thoughts or intentions but it’s almost like there’s a second part of me that is listening and intending for negative things and I feel like somehow this is a solution I can use, this audio.
I also had felt this in my sacral chakra like it was cleaning it out completely, and I felt like lust was completely removed from me.

4 Likes

did you already tried this one? why not combine the voodoo with it? ;)

3 Likes

Yeah i think so

5 Likes

I’ve noticed amazing mental clarity since using this so it’s deffo got rid of any intrusive and negative thoughts

4 Likes

I’ll check that one out🙂

1 Like

@JAAJ @StarLord I guess Taylor is here lol.

2 Likes

you mean the user above lavenderhaze? I thought so too after seeing the display pic, we have two celebs now lol.

2 Likes

Who is second one ? :face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I came across one profile which said actor don’t remember the name it is a guy.

3 Likes

Consciousness creates reality.
Your energy goes where your attention goes.
The daily TV box and TikTok exposure of the masses is much more dangerous than some pop celebrities.
Even here on the forum, how many still have a TV box at home or watch “the news” online?
Brainwashing of the masses with negative stuff is a light form of black magic.
But since they are the masses, they have a huge manifestational effect.

19 Likes

Yes bro.

6 Likes

Well said.

Got pretty disgusting dreams with this. Seems to be clearing something awful from within me.

3 Likes

Mostly, I agree, but it depends on the place. Here in France, Marxism, atheism, and scientism have done powerful work and instilled in people’s minds that only materialism exists, that consciousness does not exist by itself but is just a product of the brain, and that nothing else exists. You can feel it; it’s almost a consensus in the whole scientific community and also in faculties/universities. Magic is seen as, at best, a child’s plaything, or at worst, a tool for satanists.

Spirituality is essentially maintained and driven by religions, mainly Christianity and Islam. Spirituality is not seen as something in itself; it is only a matter of religion, which is driven by a single dogma. So, it is very difficult to discuss these kinds of things here. In my point of view, the use of magic/spirituality is mostly an Anglo-Saxon or Eastern thing
At least, i dont care of what people think, but obviously people react really differently from one place to an other about what Magic is, and it doesn’t mean that if you dont believe in it, the things does not work on you.

4 Likes

been listening to the field for a bit and initially it worked on my Ajna Chakra, but now this is where i feel it doing heavy work

2 Likes

Was scared to play this from the detox effects I might get since I know I have issues. Played exorcism rite once upon a time and got sick for a week. But I built up the courage for it and now I’m shocked yet slightly worried. My nerves are not exactly healthy and so is my blood flow from IBS issues, and I’ve been feeling strong effects in my nerves and in my colon from playing this. Like weird spikes of negative energy being pulled. Then I felt my eyes clear up so much it felt like I was wearing glasses all day before I played this field. Now I’m feeling odd pricks tingles and muddy feelings around my aura and body. Felt weird darkness in my throat as well. This field is very powerful I honestly didn’t expect such effects…but now I am scared of being sick now. Captain didn’t put a limit to the listening amount so I think I’ll be good.

Lol as I’m writing this I finally started to feel light with smoother energy flow. I’m feeling better by the second bit by bit. It’s like I’m being completely purified. I’m seriously loving this audio now. Screw the detox I’m spamming this every day.

11 Likes