Random thoughts thread

You know, its just so odd.
a guy spending millions a year, somebody spending 10s of thousands on stem cell injections.

Yet nobody is interested in spending less or exploring the vast library of things offered by sapien med.
Its a shame really.
just a shame.
and they use pseudo science without much support in feedback, testimonials etc.
Then claim all my comments are paid. lol hahah.

ahh well…

It could be a great future, but nobody really wants it.
So much cool technology, new ways of doing things.

shrug

Oh well.

When I am done it would just be some vague memory of some strange thing on the internet.
Yet the choices and solutions were freely offered for a decade plus.

33 Likes

Hahah Every time I see a news story about Bryan Johnson I think “if this guy knew sapienmedice he would have saved a good few million dollars and even with better results” lol

4 Likes

For a long time I have thought why the knowledge of morphic fields and programmed energy is something so little known or disclosed, it is almost like esoteric knowledge but it is within everyone’s reach, unlike other esoteric things that are not so accessible.

Not even people with a lot of influence in fields of unconventional science like Joe Dispensa or Gregg Braden among others talk about this.

Sometimes I think that maybe these things are designed to reach only certain people and maybe it will never be public knowledge. Like the book of the Kybalion, some say that the book only appears in a person’s life when they are ready to understand and use its knowledge.

1 Like

Running RTX 4060 on a 12 years old Xeon CPU and it’s smooooooth

Bit bottleneck but it’s a price I’m willing to pay :sunglasses:

1 Like

feels strongly

1 Like
2 Likes

Me when I’m tempted to go into berseker mode because the hypocrisy is already trying to drown you…

VS

When I remember that I can put on morphic fields and ask the angels to detach me from bullshit.
goku-ultra-instinct

4 Likes

I am sure that, if those of us who are floating around here get enough social influence, we will get people to use sapien med. We will make sure of that. It’s too precious to not do so… But on the other hand, and don’t take this the wrong way, Cap, I think there are morphic fields that should not be available to pretty much anyone.

3 Likes

It is a shame, but “many were called, few were chosen” truly applies here.

You wanted and want to give the Greatest Gift to Mankind, but Mankind is Blind, or Idk, the old programming is too strong…
Still each one of us has a free will.

Each individual soul can aspire to learn more, be more, do more and find more (and better), but it seems that the Great Gifts can only be given to those who venture on a path that others are not exploring …

5 Likes

Maybe most humans reject fields on a subconscious basis, due to them considering themselves not worthy?

Maybe…

2 Likes

Oh, i dont mind or care anymore lol
its just a pity thats all.

People will always be as they are. They can only be themselves.
Its fine, I was just saying, it truly is a pity

If you imagine acceptance of it all. and the effects throughout the world
it becomes vastly different, and you wonder why it wasn’t done before.

But in the end, it just remains a wonderful dream.
Which is fine.
The potential of the dream was offered.
It is what it is.

20 Likes

I have had a most rare vision. I had a dream, past the wit of man to say what dream it was… The eye of man hath not heard, the ear of man hath not seen, man’s hand is not able to taste, his tongue to conceive, nor his heart to report, what my dream was.
(Bottom, Act 4 Scene 1)

:sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod:

3 Likes

The dream is still possible captain, it’s just that big changes take time. If we look at what the community was like 10 years ago, it has grown exponentially, not only the people who use these tools, there are also new field creators every day, innovating more and more, many of them inspired by your work. At some point the general change will occur, perhaps it will be what some call the age of Aquarius.

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

:no_mouth:

3 Likes

And now you got 333/333 posts and 3 likes, the third one given by a guy whose username ends with 33.

Lol.
I’m just having fun here.

1 Like

Well, young padawan… Now we’ll have to talk until 03:33.

1 Like

:no_mouth:

1 Like

Oooooooookay.

1 Like