Not sure

1 Like

True OGā€™s remember @WellBeing

2 Likes

If you are a true true OG

Then you remember this name too

@uial

2 Likes

I do remember him actually but he wasnt active that much when I was there I think

but there is also @gpo

an OG as well

2 Likes

@Gpo is OG OG

I remembered he helped me with understanding something ridiculously hard about fields but I donā€™t remember what it was

1 Like

Nah, Iā€™m no longer in school and the flavor seems to mess with my sinuses.
Part of why I havenā€™t subscribed to it years ago was that I didnā€™t find it ā€˜coolā€™ :stuck_out_tongue:
But
It has been successfully weaning me off cigarettes (or Iā€™ve been weaning off myself), vaguely enjoying them anymore even though Iā€™ve imposed no strict limits (decided to not kick myself over it).
And also, most people around me are no longer smoking or have switched to vapes as well.

Havenā€™t seen this many notifications since the last time you were here :P

2 Likes

The thing is he writes a post like once a year or maybe two times and then dissappears again lol

2 Likes

I remember the OG OG OG

We talking about OG OP GG OMG

A guy named Noah that now is named sapien medicine bot because he left and his account got taken lol.

1 Like

I think I was still a lurker when he was active.

Man I have a really weird story about him but idk wether I should write it here lol

2 Likes

How weird you mean?

2 Likes

Me neither. Havenā€™t got any limits. Just took it and liked it better

1 Like

Basically I was also active in some subliminal forum where he participated and he once badmouthed sapien

I dmed him to see what the deal was but the timing was unfortunate as I had my first lsd trip

So he continued to talk about some dumb conspiracy shit and some old history while I was tripping out of my mind lol

He really had something against sapien medicine, its a vague memory though

3 Likes

The creepiest thing was that he proved that he was the mod by logging into his account and showed me lmao

He also abused his mod right and through my ip told me where I lived and live lol

3 Likes

Damn. Thatā€™s a really weird story. He might still lurk and hate.

So moderators know that I am homeless you say?

3 Likes

haha yeah at least theyā€™ll know where your vague location is I guess

3 Likes

Ahhhh vague location. Not street name

2 Likes

Im sure they can find out the streetā€¦ but he told me my city only

And you can imagine how creepy it is when you are tripping lol

3 Likes

But why that would be useful for anything?

2 Likes

What do you mean exactly?

2 Likes

Someone from here knowing where you live? What was the point of knowing it?

2 Likes