Random thoughts thread

I feel you lol

Talking with people my age makes me feel like an old soul

1 Like

yeah but thing is we aint old souls and stuff. Keep it real keep it grounded.

Reject the “modern” which never was modern. I don’t even know what modern means too…I mean we still humans. Doing something affects you in some way and there is no modernity in that.

What are you trying to say?

idk

1 Like

Traffic in Miami sucks insert profanity of your liking December man

3 Likes

F word!

2 Likes

Suck f

1 Like

Oh man that’s good

1 Like

if we were old souls we would be old souls

now we a bunch of guys trolling on the internet. If we start telling each other “yes you are old soul and wise” without being then most probably start failing in life.

better not get high when you can’t handle it. I mean the pressure I went through and how I became clearly points to that.

2 Likes

This shit sucks f!

2 Likes

Real good

2 Likes

Is shit profane?

1 Like

only when you eat them

1 Like

I only smoke it

1 Like

that shiiii is busssinggg

on gaw on gaw

1 Like

Supreme gawk 3000

1 Like

I got the older version

1 Like

Cuz your poor

1 Like

become psionic make 2k a week

now

2 Likes

But the search bar is there when you force request the desktop to the same as you are on site and it will not work on your computer or computer system or Internet connection with one of your servers and it will not work automatically until you can try first to see what you can try first time I use the eternity app and the alternative to ivm especially if you can’t get a hold of the same as you have the option of using it manually manually to use the close user interface to use the close user interface you use it to be a different way of using it using your browser settings on your phone and the alternative to ivm especially if you can’t get a hold of the battery from

Seriously wtf is with the keyboard word suggestion

3 Likes

Um yeah I think so too but I don’t think so but I think I will be able to get it to you tomorrow bro I don’t think I will send you the money for the most part of the day after the gym

1 Like