Random thoughts thread

I didn’t read but your concern is really good

thanks

1 Like

you ultimate knowledge is shining

1 Like

Well I definitely have things going on besides trolling lol

I take spirituality and philosophy serious but it’s not my full time obligation

Having said that i want to clarify i said talking to people my age makes me feel like an old soul

I have learnt to humble myself :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

aaaaaah yes culture men are talking about cultures

aaaahhh

thanks

1 Like

I think we have the wrong address so it will probably take the last one to complete as I had to use my old address and I was going on a few weeks notice of my account which was not even a few months back from you can I ask what you can get in to me and how can you do so when it will not arrive as they are not too big and need it so I don’t have any problems or can have anything for me yet and so it has not arrived in time to be delivered yet and the alternative is to go back for my refund to your PayPal email and then send the refund from my credit bank statement showing as the debit order is now Iron so the invoice was made and paid in to me hahaa it seems to have expired now but it still seems that I need it for credit purposes so it will have pounds tomorrow to the PayPal and I can only use the same amount that I sent to me to send the cheque in and it will also help you there as I am currently working as the others is a credit request and it has been processed

3 Likes

Yeah. Keep believing and you will learn

1 Like

Oh ok i thought you mean your soul had wrinkles

3 Likes

I meant they are soggy

1 Like

My soul is fitter than you

2 Likes

Soul arm wrestle best of 5 now while i drive

3 Likes

Ok i win

2 Likes

lol biceps soul? his soul is fatty with all the patience

3 Likes

:mechanical_arm: bicep soul arm

:muscle:t3: freitql arm

thanks

2 Likes

My soul was hitting them gyms back in the day, still ripped asf

3 Likes

no no the gym came to your soul

it was it’s pleasure to come to you too

2 Likes

Ur face saids it all

My face:

3 Likes
Standing on one's head at job interviews forms a lasting impression.
There are few things better in life than a slice of pie.
The overpass went under the highway and into a secret world.
3 Likes
Ugly Duckling Meaning: One who may seem plain at first in appearance or capability, but later turns out to be beautiful or great.
3 Likes

I have a beautiful day haha I love you too man I love you too man I love you too man I was just checking out the door

My method of destruction

1 Like

Go straight bro hurry up

1 Like