Random thoughts thread

I get it. And I’m not telling you not to speak up.

Some of my guy cousins hold some old school views on women and were saying some vile things about trans the other day in our group chat. And I spoke up and gave my piece on it. But I didn’t put down their views as ignorant or backwards. Just gave them a new outlook on it (some of the stuff we’ve said here) while not being condescending.

And so we had a discussion about it. Wasn’t an argument and we all made good points and could even agree on some things. I didn’t change their mind nor did I change theirs but we certainly made ourselves more open to eachothers idea. Who knows, maybe one day they’ll chamge their mind but I can do is pave that way with my thoughts.

Same with you. I agree with the ideas you presented in this thread. We could’ve just opened up with a discussion bout it and who knows. Someone reading might open up.

Ok, I’m doing it again 🫥 I already began constructing a new skyscraper.

5 Likes

got the nft? does it work well?

3 Likes

But the rest he gives you is good enough right ?

Lmao

Slippery slope

Never mind me

7 Likes

Your BF is on point though… Twitter is uh… a whole nother level of vile. Ooof. Even reddit (what i typically scroll through) has just gone cray cray. The things I see people post are just wild to me lol.

But I see that as practice of trying to see what vile things people post as reflections of where they are personally at (usually dark place) rather than anything actually personal towards others.

3 Likes

Loll, keeping the spirit of the Random Thoughts thread alive eh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ok now that you all talking at least do it more so I can have the most commented thread

3 Likes

It’s cool girl. Like I said, that passion is good. It’s just… fiery and hard to channel peacefully sometimes lol.

I used to be very very passionate when younger and ooh, I was just too much sometimes. Loudest laugh (daffy duck laugh), loudest voice and just… pure stubborness. I know I speak all hippy dippy open mindedness these days but as a young boii, I was stubborn as a rock.

(Not sayin your passion is like that. Just saying I feel you on that lol)

5 Likes

You already have 462 posts out of the 997 (as of right now)

2 Likes

4 Likes

yes others must contribute a little? Doing all the hard work plus got others to state opinions? NOPE you will have more comments than me and then you deserve opinion!

thanks

3 Likes

it takes effort it takes strength to have 500 comments

bow down to king saint theophilos or go and comment more

5 Likes

which saint is gonna be victorious @anon51404939 or @GoddessesAndGod is the real question. :joy:

4 Likes

bicep is the likes guy theophilos is the comments

3 Likes

3 Likes

Biceps got the muscle, but I think Teophilos is gonna be more vicious

Hmm

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan am a be honest, is ur picture
Salt bay

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA wtffff HAAHAHAHA

4 Likes