I dunno… but apparently my lower self is Japanese lol

It had that type of image even without the Hokusai term:

I do like Japan and Japanese culture…

4 Likes

Indeed.

3 Likes

Elon Musk company?

3 Likes

That could be your id. There’s ego id and superego. Superego is your parents’ voice in your head for the rest of your life from when you were a toddler, telling you what to do and mainly what not to do. Id is the raw what you want with no considerations of how others will punish you for getting what you want. And ego is the compromise of id with the world of others creating a 3rd party intermediary negotiator.

Oversimplifications were necessary.

Id might be considered a “lower” self depending on who you ask.

4 Likes

And what is Higher Self then?

3 Likes

Yeah. If I didn’t know better I’d say this AI wants you to believe that hooking AI into your brain will make you more spiritual or make you better at least. “Higher”.

3 Likes

I don’t know if there is a higher self. If I had to say I would say your spirit. Some I imagine would say it’s your consciousness free of or detached from thoughts and ego. But I believe the term originated among the Theosophists. I’m not too clear on that. I haven’t researched it. But I think that’s where the term came from. And it would be a more literal thing then, a spirit outside of you that is more you than you or something. Reading something from Blavatsky might clear you up. I can’t.

3 Likes

Yes, but it is based on the notion of Atma(n) which is our Spirit, right? :thinking:

Yeah, like you said.

Probably that it means Many things to people, religions and/or spiritual paths?

3 Likes

Can you guys check if a Spirit is near me?
In my room?

I literally feel CHILLS

3 Likes