Random thoughts thread

Uh. I don’t want to do this. Because I don’t know. I mean I don’t truly know. So if I say something unsettling and it causes you to be unsettled it makes me a jerk unintentionally but still.

The first thing I saw as a quick flash as soon as I read your question before I had time to think was a shadow person. Tall thin looking shadow person.

And that was right before you added the part about feeling Chills. Which is what convinced me to share it anyways. Because that seems to make it more likely to be true; I mean since I saw what I saw before you said that.

It could completely be just my imagination.

3 Likes

Maybe, but it would be our collective imagination because I literally felt a strange presence.

3 Likes

I’ve found a spirit:

5 Likes

Yeah, that is good too.

3 Likes

Actually… it might have been related to the Magic Wand from the Light of Mages NFT… I’ve been using it to break up energy blocks…

they can be a bit like electromagnetic blobs and they could be felt in the energy here

4 Likes

Well, I have no idea, I just felt chills and a strong presence like 2 meters near me.

4 Likes

Weird idea. But just start listening to David Paulides on Youtube. He’s talking about a different kind of entity. Maybe that will just irritate the thing into leaving. Kind of bore it like “they’re not talking about me”.

I know talking about them draws them.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Unless you live in the mountains or in a forest. Then maybe don’t do that. I think what he’s focusing on mainly stays to those places.

3 Likes

Does the sapien website let u pay by card it doesnt let me?

my paypal isnt work for the site it just says payment cant be completed check account for more info

4 Likes

I’ve only used PayPal…

4 Likes

Yeah I need to play something, as I still feel that presence, whatever it is.

3 Likes

TheSapienShop? I have to use paypal there but I do it as a guest and put in my debit card.

4 Likes

no enlightned states

4 Likes

I used my debit card there but I don’t remember if it required it to be through paypal or not.

4 Likes

yeah paypal not working for some reason

4 Likes

stupid paypal now saying my back is linked to more then one account, what the fuck

4 Likes

Believe it or not, it is forcing that presence to go away.

4 Likes

Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.

it says this but doesnt show the option? why

4 Likes

Your bank?

Or what?
Sorry.

4 Likes