Random thoughts thread

sorry yeah my bank lol

4 Likes

I believe it. Iā€™m not surprised at all. I figured you already knew about that so started trying to come up with creative solutions. But good call Noesis.

4 Likes

Yes and thatā€™s why paranormal activity has been reduced to abnormally low levels lol in the last half year.
Thanks @Noesis.

Gonna listen it once more, just to knock them good, in case they got any funny ideas lol

4 Likes

Have you tried desktop version/site/mode/view IF youre on mobile?

3 Likes

Gotta go, Im sleepyā€¦

Guys, see yah tomorrow. :pray:
Have a Good Night.

4 Likes

Hello

ok thanks

bye

3 Likes

Damn never taking painkillers
They damage dna

3 Likes

Lol

Even ibuprofen?

4 Likes

no no ibuprofen heals all cancers plus restoration of organs to optimal levels plus immortality

5 Likes

depon kills everyone though

4 Likes

Fun fact though

aspirin is one of the best general medicines created.

It prevents about anything except thin blood.

4 Likes

I googled What is depon? And the results came back in Greek. Thatā€™s Greek to me.

3 Likes

its a joke

its paracetamol

3 Likes

Are you familiar with the saying ā€œThatā€™s Greek to meā€ ? Itā€™s something we say when we canā€™t understand something like theoretical physics if we donā€™t have a degree in it. Physicist might talk for a while and the person respond ā€œItā€™s all Greek to meā€. Meaning physics is like a foreign language to someone not trained in it.

What do people in Greece say though? Do you have a similar saying?

3 Likes

lol yeah I heard

yes we have the chinese for us

ā€œdonā€™t talk chineseā€

ching chang chong

3 Likes

I wonder what chinese people have?

must be alien

3 Likes

That is so funny to me. I donā€™t know why. And interesting.

The Chinese could say thatā€™s all English to me. And then the circle would be complete.

3 Likes

itā€™s like the one vote myth

where everyone in the world have decided the world language and the language of the native that talks about it didnā€™t become global by 1 vote

you know that myth?

2 Likes

I got my first self development book today called ā€œthe secrets you never heardā€

seemed a good book a bit for kiddos but I am kiddo at heart myself

3 Likes

Now I do. I went and read about it. Frederick Muhlenberg was the one vote guy.

3 Likes