Random thoughts thread

I’ve heard that before. I respect the Greek language. Like so much gets lost in translating the New Testament from Greek to English. They(You) have several different words that we translate to “love”. Some of the meaning gets lost.

3 Likes

yeah that’s really true

languages like that makes you think a lot too. It activates different parts of brain and not only that ancient greek are really melodic.

If you go to Cyprus they speak ancient greek. They speaking like they are musicians bro. So you hear that they had drama schools and arts etc etc. It was not like that, it was not “high spirited” they are just normal from another perspective.

Makes you think like Mandarin is better for logic? That’s why Chinese people are generaly better at math or science

and Hieroglyphics makes you better at geometry that’s why the pyramids?

so much questions that you can only answer if you are going to learn the language and speak it, integrate it in you.

3 Likes

Build churches and take care of orphans/train monks.

3 Likes

ok I do that now thanks for telling me

3 Likes

oh shiiiiii

I will do that fo sho fo sho

when I get money I will build churches yeah yeah thats a good purpose

2 Likes

the ai you sent is dumb…i asked about buddhist meditation and suggested stuff for mental health…i said im healthy i just want extreme meditation

I’m mentally healthy. How do I reach the most advanced stages of meditation, most advanced levels of focus, and get organic, gentle arising and passing away and/or fruitions?

PERPLEXITY

View Detailed

To reach advanced stages of Buddhist meditation for mental health, one should start with self-observation and self-reflection

[1]

, slowly increasing brain coherence

[2]

, observe the breath

[3]

, practice the World Is in Me technique

[4]

, and develop healthy mental habits through mindfulness meditation

[5]

i dont need mental health bro i told you…plus dont tell me how to start ive started…tell me how to finish strong mofo u.u

anyway i think in the future, with medical knowledge about us, our brain, and psychological models, AI will be the best teacher of any meditation, practice, or religion.

2 Likes

but it says brain coherence

that’s a good way to go

don’t ever tell my AI is stupid again or we have war ok?

3 Likes

ok “daddy”…i saw the pics xD

4 Likes

yes I am big papa Theofilos the second ok??

now kiddos around the globe love me

4 Likes

He’s not egotistical he just thinks he’s big because he’s experiencing oneness.

4 Likes
5 Likes

When you blaming aliens for your own feelings lol

4 Likes

nothing suspicious here just sharing a pic

6 Likes

Its the word

b
a
n
n
e