Random thoughts thread

no man i wanted an answer to the question…i used some words to make the post need approval, so I can then edit the post without it being saved…nonetheless maybe it saves the pictures too so im just dumb xD

edit: confirmed it saves the picturo ergo imdumb

what you’re looking for

it is some reddit thingy…never used it just like i dont use the markers there except for whatsap and translator sometimes

im posting to anger Theo if he comes back xD…maybe the size of the sidebar and the name of the bookmark gives a hint to how many bookmarks i keep

@anon51404939 now you can finally get an idea of how many extensions i have

you can sleep at night finally now thank you

2 Likes
3 Likes

oh wait now that you mention

i found a cool blog recently froma buddhist trans-humanist i think?

or buddhist nerd (like scientist of some kind) or he just like sounding smart and using big words

nonetheless he had a unique way of explaining things and it was cool

he mentioned that hallucinogenic drugs create coherent brain fields…so when you see entities, it is coherent brain fields competing…but when you reach only one coherent field, that’s when you get the “im the universe/God” no self/other non-duality experience.

so you see, nice way he puts things forward

i lost that blog…want to recover…like man i found it recently from trending topics stuff on twitter so u.u

1 Like

aaaaaahhhh paradise

3 Likes

These lentils are glutened
Fml

3 Likes

wth…how? isnt gluten like from corn, flour or smth?

4 Likes

so…something that happens to me recently is that if i come here/listen to fields, it gives me the impression im doing supernatural stuff

every morning i used to listen to audios and use SorcerySupreme fields as I had breakfast…and watched a show with no volume so i could listen to the audios

and now i have the impression the show is some fantastic one, a fantasy one or with supernatural stuff and it is just a murder mystery and rather boring

so it is all the energy doing that xD

or maybe the protagonist is supernaturally hot but it isnt like that either…but both things combined had that effect on me…plus no sleep and the anxiety and stuff xD

also that field to heal the gut-brain axis is sending me to the bathroom and i dunno what to do…keep going with my day and “wait it out” or listen again (or to brown noise of celebration) and try to get it over already…problem is i never go to the bathroom at this time…i listened to the audio the other day and i dunno when i started going but it kept me awake until 5.30 am u.u and thats what i dont want xD i should sleep soon

2 Likes

Cross contaminated most likely

3 Likes

if any of you is learning spanish…learn from a master xD

i just remembered how it snowed recently and all of it accumulated on the solar panels…everyone and their aunt has them in my village (yknow, sunny Spain xD) and it is where the snow accumulated the most and was thicker xD

2 Likes

wow

ooga booga si seniora

2 Likes

i need to sleep…i had a bunch of movies to watch in mind and now im lazy to think of them…also woke up thinking of doing some ai experiments but have no energy…and even forgot them

will watch something random ig

welp i watched a movie today

very recommend

3 Likes

good night senior drift

2 Likes

muchas gracias

2 Likes

Thats racist lol
Yeah, we got similar sayings in romanian, I had a teacher, we asked him if we would have math or physics, he usually responded: “chinese, bright ones”…

Those symbols, it was all chinese to us anyway.

2 Likes

It is a cool language, but not necessarily cooler than English, plus English is a little bit easier.

Well, each one of us has his favorites; I really like German, but also French and Spanish, among others.

3 Likes

Wow!!!

2 Likes

Lava is technically cum of the earth.

3 Likes

@anon51404939 lol

6 Likes

why u ignoreing somones message :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

4 Likes

wow violet I envy you

you are so lucky to not read all

now you can sit tight and watch the global force unfold