Random thoughts thread

it’s really not the same by the internet standards

even your own perspective will change about how non racist are a lot of things and they are only just an identity which is true real life too.

The internet shows the same thing as weakness when it is not plus you will not have the favour of the society which still not true because functional social people don’t sit on internet to tell about racism or racist things like that.

God

3 Likes

I was just telling a historical FACT man

1 Like

Facts over feelings!!’

2 Likes

@anon36920264 bro are you a tiger?

bro for real your confidence is immense wow

I can feel your aura bro wow wow wow

pow cow dow pew pew

2 Likes

I identify as INFINITY.

3 Likes

No racism there

2 Likes

Here’s my very low understanding of what it is for anyone who hasn’t heard of any of it. And this is just the little I understood from one podcast. It’s a mirror world to ours where the dead can become trapped if they don’t know they are dead, they will go on thinking they are living their lives but just be stuck in Bardo or the 8th sphere. There’s more to it.

The interviewee said it’s always cloudy there, and it seems almost like earth, and yet it’s very different from a dream when you are there.

3 Likes

We are all one.

2 Likes

xD

those does not exist

not gonna lie to you people agreeing on something historical is not a fact. Imagine like people telling a story about you and you listen to it. Is it the story? probably not

1 Like

I dentify. I just like to dentify from time to time.

2 Likes

Jesus, youre trollling

1 Like

He’s right. Don’t hold anything anybody says as truth. You weren’t there to know for a fact what happened.

2 Likes

I accidentally dentified my car a few years ago…

4 Likes

Story time?

3 Likes

As a general trend, everyone, europeans, americans, africans AGREE on historical moments, good or bad…

2 Likes

Not at all Herodotus was the one that putted the philosophical question like that. which of course I can not translate now

but he was the most famous historian for that reason.

Anyways people do people stuff you are not far from those people except from the enviroment and conditioning.

1 Like

Om

3 Likes

I mewn Modern history, not back then

1 Like

lol history is history and documentation hasn’t changed that much or so I remember from what I was catching from my mother.

1 Like