2 Likes

ayeeeee

heaven here I come

1 Like

lol nice one of the very best woke videos

1. a creepy music background
    1. a guy that does not explain things
    1. got television inside and destroy together
    1. martyrdom for the greater good by sacrificing oneself for the truth that they dont want you to know
2 Likes

@Noesis

I’ve liked vocal music from China, Japan and Korea. But, up until now, I didn’t have the search terms to navigate older Korean music… the only things I could find were newer K-pop things. --I do like the 70’s vibe, though…

I’ve seen some hella interesting modern stuff (sounds really old) but I’m sure I won’t find it now. Nonetheless, if you look thoroughly enough, some kpop companies yt channels have hidden gems.

Do you know the books Journey of Souls and the others? by Michael Newton.

So well…he once met a woman with a lot of compassion and like an advanced soul. She was a waitress in a roadside/gas station bar. She had an E.T. soul originally from a desert planet and was working in some desertic place. I dunno if she sang or smth but she had no success or fame with that. But he said she was very warm and welcomed him with a hug and almost lifts him off the ground/out of body.

Your purpose may be to be a waiter and lift’s people spirits in their travels…probably won’t sound good enough for you (it doesn’t to me). And that is an advanced soul. And an E.T. one. Imagine coming to Earth not to explore the new habitats and have a vacation lifetime or whatever, but to lift’s truck drivers spirits…with coffee and bland conversation…

Not knowing is part of the game.

They told us we could make up for our mistakes, have a better run this time (cause after you reflect upon your life up there, you will think you will handle things better this time). Our souls have more integrity than our ego. Most people that have accesed the soul plane say that we could be forgiven if we just asked, but we prefer to work out our karma ourselves, “for growth”.

So you work it out, you have a better run, you get lessons, you get wiser and more enlightened and get experiences and more “radiance” (pain is like food for the soul, same as joy, so it doesn’t care as much…a life of pain gives some increase in radiance/light…a life of joy a slightly bigger one) and yknow, another human life. It will be fun, an adventure, a game…none of it is real anyway, just a fiction so you grow…

Then, to spiritual people, they be like “you’re gonna be on the edge of evolution, a lightworker, healing and waking up the Earth and humanity, a pioneer, bringing in higher consciousness and tech, driving forward evolution”. Which means, you will be one step away from those that go in a psychiatric hospital. You will be marginalized, a cospiracy theorist, a lunatic, criminalized, rejected by society, living with double standards, lying to others (cause it would get you in a psych hospital) when you’re of the few humans that pay mind to lying. Yada yada.

Who, after finding out that our higher self decided to incarnate, actually thinks it was a wise choice? Everyone I know questions that choice and thinks we’re better than the higher self and shouldn’t go through this bs cause there is a million ways to get “lessons”. Which seem just like punishment for no reason.

So yeah be honest with yourself…you’d teach some “lessons” and manners to your higher self if you could xD

That’s also cause happy people are happy and can stagnate or whatever. People that are aware of the higher self or anything spiritual, often come to that out of suffering. Suffering is the best fuel for spiritual growth, the currency of enlightenment. We be trying to cheat the system but it isn’t possible (except for Dream’s trememdous help, probably…only legal cheat there is and we don’t really know…could have a higher price than we thought some day).

Anyway all this is theory…I don’t remember the sales pitch. Ask some enlightened master.

Even if you deleted it, let me tell you that love always goes a long way, or almost always. It may make bad things happen too, and turn your life to hell…but long-term, it probably will play out well. I think thinking long-term is better almost always.

It is a wise and great man that plants trees he won’t eat the fruits from, nor cover in his shadow.

i see a man of culture as well

I got that Myall video just now too…dunno who he is. Comments make him even more mysterious xD

2 Likes

bro you big brother?how you see me? I am calling the policemans dont move boy

2 Likes

“Destroy your TV.”
“Don’t take any orders.”

1 Like

@Atreides hahahahaha

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Boy dont move

1 Like

The goal being…?

2 Likes

To know how to handle ourselves. You take the forgiveness route, next thing you do is mess up again.

And cause we did cause some harm so we must work it out. You can be forgiven…but who compensates the hurt one?

Plus there may be some huge mess up we did as Adam (original man) and we are still working that out.

Many theories man. We just gotta keep bothering our higher selves for answers…and start taking choices on our own, if we actually disagree with ourselves (honestly a few times I’ve been like “so this is why…now I don’t want anything in my past to change, since it led me here”).

2 Likes

You’re B T, right?

1 Like

what is b t?

1 Like

the guy that corrects the commenter on ortography

1 Like