Random thoughts thread

no not at all I make my own mistakes and I can’t correct them lol

1 Like

The end goal, I meant.

Everything you said it’s either just a literal game to them or the souls themselves are stuck just like we are and can’t transcend morality.

Because Souls are eternal, so how can they be threatened.

1 Like

Is being too forgiving a bad thing? What does @anon51404939 think, give me your insights big man

2 Likes

Boi
My attention span is like a goldfish’s
Ain’t no way in hell I can read all that lol
In fact for nearly everything on here I just skim it

And hey @Dyslexic_Professor
I wasn’t ignoring anyone’s message ! Scouts honor

4 Likes

I changed my avi (pro-pic)

New year new me
Idk feeling very salsa-y ever since blasting senor weavez Alchlemical Self Love earlier today
:dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2:

5 Likes

Do you really forgive or just bury?

3 Likes

I thought it was random and kind of creepy. Like he was joking but still serious. Like every camera man you never get to see is actually wearing a Hannibal Lector mask and the actor is performing for the right to stay alive.

2 Likes

I think humans (even our souls) are moral…it is part of what makes us human. Other species have no concept of it. Nonetheless karma isn’t moral, it is just karma.

We could choose to keep doing the same, but since it causes us suffering, we choose to improve. That’s not morality, but our nature is God-aligned. So we decide to get closer to God, as an answer to the suffering.

I heard there is an inverted scale of consciousness. What would be hell. Demons get more power and I guess feel “better” the more evil they become.

But humans are on the positive scale. We go from dead to feeling like sht, to enlightenment.

Souls choose though…they are stuck with their choices only.

1 Like

You could change your name to Rouge.

3 Likes

If I tell u were I am in the world at this very moment

U can’t come and shoot me for the comments I made earlier okay? @anon51404939 and @Owl

2 Likes

Thanks for this mental image…this is the kind of thing I imagine these people always do.

Oh btw…the other way you answered me right when I was reading your post in the dream thread…so yeah, we were connected for a few days…accidentally or not.

sorry I was looking only for one…didnt know there were so many memes with cats xD

extra one just cause i remembered it and want to know who this is

3 Likes

Change ur name to wannabe inspector

Inspector is so much cooler and better

U can change ur name to the latter what ever u prefer @Violet

Ofcourse all this is so u can match ur picture with name

2 Likes

4 Likes

nobody can tell you that but your own self

Good and bad is an opinion and a law. A law is something that form a human creature or being and an opinion is that forms an identity to have in a community.

Example given : Good are all the virtues because humans obey them like it or not. To be forgiving in situations you have control over or forgiveness is asked then you can apply many virtues to this just like prudence,fortitude,justice or even temperance.

If you yourself try to forgive out of thin air even if you get asked or not then it must be by your own logical thinking,intuition etc etc

I can not tell you if its a bad thing in that case. Being a human and being social (a human in a society or inside a social structure) is two different things.

If of course that makes sense to you. Because I seen some people get lost between the Good and bad which can be opinions and truths.

4 Likes

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Unwise saint

Bad advice

2 Likes

yea yea I understood that

but every day some people trying to unmask some “truth” that you are NOT participating and by just thinking it you start to participate.

what truth is he talking about? at what point is humanity? he obviously know nothing. Not only that I am sure things are so complicated when you are inside that even people that are doing their moves are not knowing what they doing lol.

Humans are humans that’s why some people trying to control the minds, you can not control people with ideas, ideas can not be controlled too. And all this control thing is temporary after sometime it hurts to even try be passive to idiotic ideas or even try to say to people that things are going otherwise in reality. Everyone in their own tempo they going to the “truth” which is to just be human.

2 Likes

Wtf u talking about?

3 Likes

wut?

2 Likes

hahahahahahahhaahhahahahha q arrest u v

2 Likes