Random thoughts thread

Dont forgive, obliterate offenders.

2 Likes

I forgive

I said here before that I havenā€™t been a victim really

But I move on quickly, I donā€™t hold anything against anyone but that doesnā€™t mean it might not affect me at a subconscious level

But when I do get mad with people it feels like Iā€™m gonna hate them forever xD but then shortly after Iā€™m like f it I have better things to do

3 Likes

exterminate them

make them pay for their sins like the bad kiddos they are

2 Likes

diablo u exwife sira

1 Like

yeah that one too

and you know what man

enter jihad and make holy war to kiddos

Never forgive never forget
-The emperor (spacemarine warhammer 40000)

2 Likes

my friend imploring me time and again to listen to the story of warhammerā€¦me: when the anime video coming out? i aint listening to no shtā€¦at least send me the text so i skim read xD

but now im curious since the augmentation nft thingy from haloā€¦what would be better, a chief inspired nft or that warhammer emperor whatever?

1 Like

hahahahahaha

it is a good story man

listen to emperor and donā€™t be heretic please

1 Like

HAHAHAHHA this got me dead

2 Likes

dont they have money for a video? even world of warcraft has cool promosā€¦it isnt league but it aint bad

my friend last night told me an story that motivated him for a long time was also some dude goes and destroys the demon kingā€¦then he isnt supposed to survive in hell but he kills all demonsā€¦then succubi come and he kills them tooā€¦and on and on and he just survives everythingā€¦cause he has a massive ockkā€¦so my friend be dummy too

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Listen kiddo

if you are not heretic, take the absence of video or leave it

man I love space marines so much. Next life luckily I will be one. But on the higher spectrum dont want to be just a soldier. Plus I want to have jetpack all day not only when missions arise.

1 Like

no u

ok thanks bye bye

1 Like

Ciao

2 Likes

thatā€™s warhammer or doom?

1 Like

ciao bella

2 Likes

Man it was cool when i was able to form sentences and have conversations in italian back in highschool

2 Likes

si capito

buona serra sig freit

2 Likes

No habla šŸ¤ŒšŸæ

2 Likes

yo hablo only espanol

2 Likes

hablar contigo?

2 Likes