Random thoughts thread

spam it until you get eccemaor the jitters xD

1 Like

didnt do drugs man u.u

1 Like

U havent done mdma?

How can you compare it then :thinking:

2 Likes

do you know anywhere I can find the true benefits,meanings, which are for gods worship etc etc?

because some say om namah shivayah is for shiva some say is for self some say that shiva is a universal and stuff like that continue that way

2 Likes

I have three that I want to do this year

Om namah shivaya
Om gyaanam dhyaanam shantam hari
Om kroom lingaya om

I like the sound of them very much

1 Like

Iā€™m interested as well

I have been interested in mantras, they sound so simple to do but I donā€™t get how they can do what people claim they do. So I canā€™t take them serious

2 Likes

Uhm
Where you found these 2? Yt?

2 Likes

Here is my non-drug experience that seemed similar to mdma trips to me.

Loves everyone. Like for real. I love my environment and everyone within it. I see a person I love them. I look them in the eyes I fall in love. We break eye contact I feel a painful snap as if a cord gets cutted. But it is fine cause my awareness is like being underwater, so it penetrates, dives, swims in the environment once again.

Everything and everyone is beautiful. It has a shine, glassy look too.

Everyone seems ā€œbiggerā€.

I canā€™t tell people ages. There are only three kinds of people. Kids, that I see as my little brothers. Elders, that I respect deeply. Everyone in the middle just being equal.

Everyone feels like familyā€¦but like how family should feel and not just like real family that I avoid xD

I find it hard to speak once a tall (taller than me) radiant beautiful giant woman speaks to me. I stutter and mumble and feel humble and stuff. She still helped me and showed me kindness and whatnotā€¦like people go out of their way to help me.

Fear pulls me out. I see some macho dudes that are angry or smth and I kinda contract my awareness, but in this state it is a choice so I choose love and to focus on the massive ass of his gf :ok_hand: and Im back into love xD but really I also look at their kid and think these are just nice people and parents.

It is pure presence and appreciation of everything.

Very different from being wired.

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

rip big broskitoto
These are bs

For Om Namah Shivaya, you can discover the ā€œbenefitsā€ yourself while meditating

3 Likes

lol really?

2 Likes

Lemme find something

2 Likes

I heard they are from good sources but dont want to tell names from the forum to get credits

1 Like

Similar but not the same thing at all

something as simple as being touched on MDMA feels fantastic

It really is something else

I did it last summer when was I going thru what I would say the worst time of my life and it completely changed me

I was optimistic as Jesus after the experience

It happened so fast I donā€™t remember much but I donā€™t think I loved anyone lmao I was just utterly shocked on what it means to not have any anxiety at all

2 Likes

@SaintTheophilos

2 Likes

dude if i were touched by those women id have wet my pants xD

but sure, i got it naturally just by being appreciativeā€¦cause i was surrounded by beautiful women so it happened before i could notice xD

2 Likes

Lmao how did you get to the point

2 Likes

yeah but I am not into Gods man

1 Like

@SaintTheophilos

Dhyaan guy made the kroom mantra as I know, not sure tho
Most of YT mantras are fake, again

2 Likes

be surroundedā€¦appreciate the beauty

1 Like