Random thoughts thread

Mans just driven by success and achievement. That is his idea of enlightenment

2 Likes

id be like that too but i cant…guess Romania is better for capitalism xD

1 Like

Nothing wrong with it

Thinking that is the most that you could be doing in life is what’s wrong

2 Likes

“The matrix has attacked me” thinking that government actually cares abt him is also pretty stupid

2 Likes

i mean id still not be 100% there but id be a lot more ambitious if i could “fight for my life”. but spain isnt enterpreneur-friendly (even big companies dont sell stuff here cause of how hard it is, for legal and bureacratic reasons…cause they filthy rich) and it is just impossible…they have ridiculous rules…only thing you can do is be illegal and hope you can set things straight before tax season comes

plus i dont want to commit any crime no matter how small cause then you cant apply to public jobs (the only safe thing here) and i dont think it would help immigrating anywhere either

2 Likes

he knows that he is just polarizing people to his cause xD…making people love him as if that will be enough to spare him from prison if he trafficked with women xD

but he is one of them…all those filthy rich people be having pedo islands and god knows what else…since he isnt part of their club but did it on his own…they want to set an example with him…if he was smarter he’d be having dinner with the president and the Rockefellers xD

2 Likes

I just seen this

The caption :joy::joy:

3 Likes

“yeah, he is out”

3 Likes

Sometimes thats what i wanna say to people

2 Likes

Impossible

2 Likes

bro wtf are you watching :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: bro the whole episode is hilarious

It had me dyingggggg they are so fkn funny

2 Likes
1 Like

it’s heartbreaking to even hear those things bro

really?

the guy got his wife’s friend pregnant then she brings home another dude and he hears that?

how do you recover even bro

aaahhh life

2 Likes
2 Likes

Watch THIS ONEEEE

HAHAHAHHAHA

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont even wanna imagine

3 Likes

twas funny…the next videos were about USA current dumbness&madness epidemic xD

and this