Random thoughts thread

what really?

sorry ma’am I like my girls redhead ok? ginger no red yes sorry ma’am

2 Likes

Forever damn :joy:

I heard doing MDMA with your partner equals going to a 5 star couple therapy for 6 months

3 Likes

If you explain further, maybe. What do you mean manifesting? A girl?

2 Likes

id bet on that xD

2 Likes

all i see is cultured men here xD

1 Like

yes

putting a list with the exact characteristics you would like

no worries if you will like something else in the future

put something for love and stuff like that you want to see and experience

1 Like

I am coming from the great family of the red likers

a cultured family with tradition to the red color

1 Like

It scares me for real

:joy:

2 Likes

if you check the subliminal shop? indigo mind labs? what name they have now testimonials…you may change your opinion

people using subs to get the perfect lover (something totally focused on sex) got heartbroken or whatever after, cause the sex was just bomb.

and ofc if you manifest the perfect partner or whatever you gonna get heartbroken too if they leave

man you need witches not lovers or partners

I cant even begin to imagine what my dream girl would be like honestly

She would have to be so breathtakingly and godly HOT to stop me from wanting to sleep with other girls

1 Like

A girl that lets me sleep with other girls but is loyal and only wants me

LETS GOOOO

Thats the dream

1 Like

is it common in Greece?
not many here
i put swedish in the AI art yesterday and gave a lot of redheads i thought swedish women were blond and brunette…i know men are redhead more than in other place but didnt know about the women…my life’s been a lie

1 Like

you put things that removes the fear too man

it will be a complete project

maybe I learn how to make subliminals too.

we aint gonna leave a thing. No stone unturned

A whole new freitql will rise from the ashes of the western culture into a…how do we say that? yeah yeah…human. A human reborn from the ashes (asses) of a bad society, an unfuntctional one that want to tell people to party and get wasted instead of having real fun with each other with respect.

2 Likes

we have no redhead man nor women

I mean I only seen 3 in my life

1 Like

doesnt work like that…you gonna want to sleep with others all your life…plus remember what you told me about not depending on the other…this is inner alchemy work you have to do…it wont come from her…the hottest she is the more you want others…just wait and see xD

Holy man

Tackling limiting beliefs

2 Likes

you aint seen nothing

WE WILL DRIP LIKE A SINK

2 Likes

i need to make a sub to make women actual friends to me with no other interest…more like adore me but still nothing sexual…just like im her favourite grandpa xD

i mean you guys noticed that? that if you start to know a girl, start having more trust and disclosing more and all that…they suddenly develope feelings and whatnot?

smh you cant have any kindness or they latch onto you to suck your emotional mojo

1 Like

Thats my idea of hell

Being seen as just friends, hell no. You know what I’m here for

2 Likes

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

what are you talking about hahahahahahahah

it’s bussing on gawd on gawd

1 Like