2 Likes

People are crazy

2 Likes

ā€œF+ckā€ me! xD

2 Likes

you have issues if your way of doing things are not stabilized by what you want

if you havenā€™t met a girl that clicks then you have no problem

if you do though then you can make assumptions

everyone has issues connecting with people because most of the times the people are in their imagination. Life takes place in life, imagination not so much. Imagination is of a guidance type to live life. Life though you must live it.

thatā€™s all from me because I have opened 4 conversations 40 minutes now and I will start getting either a genius at speaking or just plain confused.

and my heart still broken from them hoes not gonna lie if a girl do these things to me I slap to make her feel equal.

and thatā€™s true spirituality by the way, slap to forgive or get rekted for 6 months because you didnā€™t do a thing.

thanks people hope you never get in that place ok?

2 Likes

Better yet let ME do it

Ill make him suffer :joy:

2 Likes

i dunno man id rather not be in that position

so on another note: SapienMed Flash News:

random thoughts thread got closed cause mofos started talking about heated issues and sex and stuff xD

we should edit our posts so stuff looks clean if you read over it xD

2 Likes

thatā€™s why you really have to be careful lol

1 Like

man i didnt sleep ive been talking trash without any conscience xD

1 Like

Yeah I definitely have not, remember that me being gifted thing I said above? It includes women

Most of the ones I meet just wanna party or focus on some materialistic desire and leave no room for anything else

2 Likes

you should be doing that anyway. or ignore them if you want the 0 body count xD

1 Like

well then itā€™s a no problem

because you just donā€™t have an option to function as you desire

1 Like

id be hella tempted if i was your age in the usā€¦dunno how you resist temptation and stuffā€¦if you do xD

1 Like

no no defo not connect

to take the experience and see for youself is the best thing to do though if you starting and just want to know stuff.

better to know yourself than take opinions @anon36920264.

I mean if you want to attract girls with fields or subliminals and then break your heart then definetely do it because no other human will do that for you. Just so you can guide better on what is love and what is not love.

1 Like

bruh whaaaaaat? xD

2 Likes

hahahahaahahahah

2 Likes

I donā€™t see how partying would benefit me

I want to get laid but I have been having issues being intimate with women so I just let it go.

Guys act even stupider too so :man_shrugging:t4:

I think I would fit in more with the hippies but even then I doubt I would feel a real connection with them

I would definitely want a psychonaut girl though

2 Likes

you know what they say about sex on psychedelicsā€¦it is soul sex and binds you foreverā€¦so be careful

i get this but having fun is niceā€¦i mean, closing all dealsā€¦else your mind gets stuck in what could have beenā€¦all the girls you let pass and someone else didnā€™t

i had a lot of fun when younger but i should have gone even more aggressively for itā€¦now i still have this itch to scratch yknow

thanks God I have a nice one like i said xD that makesme forget all others xD

2 Likes

make an experiment dude

like manifesting

you down to do together stuff like that and learn?

1 Like

Bro we canā€™t be friends am sorry @anon36920264

Ur ginger

2 Likes

soul restoration brocoloco

just kidding I donā€™t know a thing

anyways

1 Like