Random thoughts thread

I wanna go to Thailand and countries like that and have all the girls come to me and get touchy with me

Saying how much they like me :joy:

2 Likes

All u motherfuka are posting paragraphs like I can read them come guys ur better then this

3 Likes

Shut up man

3 Likes

you nailed it xD…but half of them be queer boys

1 Like

Ill kill myself

2 Likes

you leave the west and you go north and then everywhere else and you still don’t find what you want because what is wantable is because you grew in a place ok?

you are exceptionaly biased because you where born here ok?

and to tell you something else dude ok? I am still heartbroken from them bad girls in the vid

now I am angry rawr xD

but anyways I will have a bright future ok? Don’t want my heart broken real life too

1 Like

ok its getting out of hand now

please all abstain from bad words ok?

thanks

2 Likes

you came at a nice time we talking women

but since you halal muslim you cant get witches and santa klaus only wives

2 Likes

Jk inspector it was a test to see if you were able to read

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

open your mind they are more affectionate they know how to treat a man

1 Like

Nope

2 Likes

Spain isn’t that bad though…we have good women xD…there are good ones everywhere but its just easier on your mind if you go certain places…where people never divorce and stuff xD…but yknow…if they like a western man is because they think you more open-minded and they can divorce you no problem “white man no balls”

1 Like

Damn i forgot

I am not white

2 Likes

sorry you have to leave sir

1 Like

but you are at heart you k selected cat

1 Like

ok i am out no more for today

1 Like

2 Likes

what is that even now