Random thoughts thread

I believe it cus I did a moderate dose of LSD and I threw all my desires out the window. It felt so good

And they say 5-meo is a million times stronger

Like damn… so much love it can kill you

2 Likes

seems to be the one…people finally found “the answer®” in a pill

1 Like

troll face

2 Likes

The enlightenment pill

The catch? Facing your death

2 Likes

indeed u.u

1 Like

we’ve been shifting to a santa klaus reality cause I wanted to find a pic to share here like “this is how i see my higher self” but it is a low quality pin up…this isnt how i see my higher self…it looks much higher quality in my mind and less klausy…well i will have to look for the captain marvel pics :man_shrugging:

any got a masterpiece by ai recently?

i got new tricks xD

1 Like

Someone imagine that i fall asleep rn

I have work in a few hrs and haven’t slept :disappointed:

2 Likes

3 Likes

mmmmmmmmmmmm yes yes agree

1 Like

szchuan sauce is the ultimate food from the future…has all the perfect nutrients in trace.amounts, perfect macros, significantly acidic but alkalinizes the body…probably makes your sweat smell like holy light and amrita nectar…and your breathing and pheromones become nutritious enough that everything from bacteria to flowers to insects feed off it and it cleans the pollution from the air too…gives plasma and negentropizes all animals that help with pollution and tells the whales and big mammals that you’re a woke eco-ally and destroys the harmfult bacteria, fungi and parasites

it attracts real life red unicorns to you too, the fae, elementals, dragons…even the archangels are attracted cause it has trace amounts of angelica and lavender in it

1 Like

agree to that too

amen I would say

1 Like

can someone remind me what blueprint of life does?

2 Likes

It clears everything so u can grow fast

2 Likes

ok me fast grower then

2 Likes

nice thing to say after the convo we had today…fast grower

2 Likes

you better than that

1 Like

sike

1 Like

xD