Dare
you are zinc
Lol. Why did you say that?? That literally came to my mind first. But I like Reishi. It’s the chill-out mushroom.
ok
Do you dare starting your own thread about how to self improve AND practically apply the recommendations you take? ( the most reasonable, not all)
@Drift @Noesis @NotUsing1 you playing truth or dare right now?
Man’s dare is a 5 year business plan. Guess you gotta do it.
xDDD hahahahahahahahah
ok ok just open the thread then
hahahahahahahah
You watched Pursuit of Happiness and came on here to change someone’s life with a game of truth or dare.
im lying…wanting to pee…but my cat is sleeping on my legs…and i find it hard to type so…
but sure if anyone wants to ask me anything and get a few words lazy answer xD
Has Freiqtl not responded? I bet he’s off building a website right now. We’ll hear from him in a week or two.
It’s a question… so can I say no?
But yes I would be down to make a thread on How to make changes that stick and how to have a growth mindset
hahahha he is making it
he will do it
I believe and he will change his life right here right now
random thoughts thread the global force
then just do it
be nike
goddess of victory
or nikke…waifu vidgame
Not rn though I need time to put it all together 
Tony Robbins masquerading as a saint who lives in Greece.
yes so make the thread or answer no and then ask someone else truth or dare
you have to do it now or else the game is invalid
i cant with him
Νίκη
