Random thoughts thread

@anon51404939 truth or dare?

3 Likes

I will take both

#ultimateAlphaSigmaChad

kidding though

truth

4 Likes

Im sigma lolololo

3 Likes

send me link please

2 Likes

Oh good. I had absolutely no dare prepared. My mind only went to horrible things like 50 shots of vodka :skull_and_crossbones: but no can’t do that.

Truth:
What is the one question about yourself you are most afraid of people knowing the answer to?

4 Likes
2 Likes

you mean people that build roofs or just put the thingies on?..man i guess thats why there are bricklayers in the US, rather than just multipurpose constructions workers xD

1 Like

I would literally log off
:joy::joy::skull:

3 Likes

oh shit

hmmmm

“what’s hurting you the most?”

2 Likes

Apparently I am mostly Gamma and Sigma

3 Likes

I wonder why Beta is not there

Does anyone know what Bravo even is?

4 Likes

what if am omega 3

4 Likes

Damn. That’s kinda deep.

I guess you go next

3 Likes

I am vitamin D

5 Likes
2 Likes

ok who is playing truth or dare right now?

let me hear you all say “me”

2 Likes

I am Iron!

4 Likes

Mi

2 Likes

Now I feel like i have to pick something. Reishi.

3 Likes

ok truth or dare?

1 Like