Random thoughts thread

Quiet negro

2 Likes

french people are cold thoughā€¦at least they see it as attractiveā€¦their superidol is Alain Delonā€¦never looked people in the eyes, always interruptingā€¦that sht works in the USA even.

my friend that lived a while in France came back just cause he couldnt deal with the peopleā€¦he got some chicks though but the french one was a crazy alcoholic that almost get him dead and the other ones were immigrants and stuffā€¦i know who i would have pickedā€¦meanwhile he is thinking of the girls he met here like in highschool stillā€¦man is thoroughly spanish xD

1 Like

na oiy rae nto

2 Likes

yeah but i mean there is an exceptionā€¦also I think JAAJ is german and judging by his post he gots several harems

2 Likes

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

moving on

1 Like

this is the brotherhood broā€¦even portugal could go in there but brazil better and they not even europeans but yknowā€¦they got some warm people thereā€¦man how i love braziliansā€¦

1 Like

what food you like the most?

I like a lot eggs.Omelet.With a lot of different vegetables inside. Mostly onions,bell peppers., mushrooms sometime tomatoes but not always.

and maybe even bacon

1 Like

how he measured the SEAS of all fields man? :eyes:

maybe after the wealth stack he comes up with a sexual wealth stack but i think thats the self-love one xD

2 Likes

2 Likes

by observation man

I mean you can be horny alone

donā€™t get the topic started bro

1 Like

our food is our flagā€¦that is yellow and redā€¦we cook everything with a lot of olive oil and tomato.

but bro my tastes are traitors i like junk food the mostā€¦american style xD

1 Like

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

3 Likes

he spent a fun weekend man xD

he is straight edge no PMO i think

1 Like

Draining himself

2 Likes

me trying to make a friend from Greenland xD

1 Like

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD