Random thoughts thread

I dare all of you to tell me your favorite portal field that Dream has made free

4 Likes

I’ve gone through a number of iterations of things to do to avoid big data… but, in general, the surveillance techniques work from too many angles for anything to be anonymous. The only thing that would work is having an unending supply of burner devices.

So I usually just pick things to support alternatives to the big companies.

With Google behind so many things, and with the insane bias that it builds into everything, I think it’s quite difficult for people to get accurate information about the world… That’s why I like the older technologies…

Even with the updated Windows 11, they keep restricting what people can do with things and keep doing what they can to force people into the limited corporate byways.

4 Likes

Cause you don’t know your real power Theo.

4 Likes

All in the name of Money!

4 Likes

Pyramid Giza.

3 Likes

yeah I thought of that too. To have emulators or something and then go with google again. still not worth to learn all of this to just exist in the everyday world.

sighs once again

3 Likes

Money and control… frequently to get more money… but there are ideological aspects to things too

4 Likes

I agree. Money yes. But also money as a means to an end. Power.

3 Likes

hahahaha If someone sended me the pill I would take it right now because I aint about living life like that. It’s getting really me and some people vs the world. All the android vs iphone and samsung vs apple and stuff like that just to come to conclusions like that.

damn

now I don’t know if I want to study hard and do stuff like that my own and trick those people or get out of it and never go back to internet ever again and find a job as a gardener.

2 Likes

Aight punishment to all of you for not answering. Atreides being the exception

4 Likes

I haven’t used many of the portals… Sedona is the only one I can think of right now lol

4 Likes

Gardener life sounds like a dream. If it could pay the bills.

3 Likes

I liked a lot the beach portal it was surreal when I first used it.

And I didn’t like the mars because I didn’t felt anything. I had great expectations from this portal.

3 Likes

:skull: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

bro i thought gardener was the easiest way to become american u.u

anyway my man @anon36920264 fajianshang temple…cause vaikuntha loka doesnt count only

3 Likes

Kind of true. And roofers.

2 Likes

yeah plus I have my own big garden in my house. I am in a lucky neighborhood where there is a lot of space.

2 Likes

kiddos of the random thoughts

wanna play truth or dare for real?

havent played for like 4 years? something like that

3 Likes

Yuh

2 Likes

ok let everyone see it

but someone has to start asking someone else

1 Like