Random thoughts thread

shallom shallom ye ye

2 Likes

Rule one of this thread, don’t take anything seriously dipshit

2 Likes

ye ye seriously

ye ye

btw don’t swear every comment you make, keep them low because if this thread gets reported for verbal things I will hunt you down you and your chess site. Which is rigged of course

3 Likes

ye ye thanks

2 Likes

I take everything seriosly

3 Likes

I am seriousness

4 Likes

Seriously I am seriousness

2 Likes

Nothing? Everyone gone?

I walk a lonely rooooad the only one that I have ever knooooown

2 Likes

Legendary comment

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

you are like Buddha now

3 Likes

Fat and beaming gold light

3 Likes

Bro, What annoyed me is how i have been spelling question for years.

Like noone told me its just Quest ion

Their wisdom in that mistake,
That ur all fools

3 Likes
3 Likes

am sorry was this link ur random thought?

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Ok it was a good day 26 November 500 comments

Now I go sleep goodnight everyone

I love you all but in my own way.

And please don’t eat fish sticks…like common you want some explanation for that?Also please listen to your parents. Listening to your parents doesn’t mean obeying them means listen to them, just that.

And also don’t brush your teeth everyday, it does more harm than good,brush them when they are dirty.

And the secret to life is really that. To keep secrets because people like them and being mysterious is attractive.

And of course you are really worth it because you human, but if you trynna have an opinion about what human is then you are not really worth it you know what I am saying? To keep it real with you if you have an opinion about what human is instead of being one then you problematic.

And you know what? You really are fine the way you are, but you not fine for the way you wanna be so WORK IT BABY BE THE BEST.

And you know something? yes you that you are reading now man you know something? I like to sit on my butt all day and do nothing once in a while man but now that you read all the comment you must comment yourself something man, contribute man and woman, I have a dream that random thoughts are more important than random channels from youtube. Tell I am crazy but it will be. I will be the greatest I swear.

And someday after this win I will conquer the world and be the monarch that everyone shall obey me with being free. Nothing more nothing less, you wanna be a slave? then you are executed.

Now you go out there and have a great life but if you read this comment you must say. “Thanks Theophilos you have a great life too”

4 Likes

I read everything

Thanks Theophilos you have a great life too

<3

3 Likes

Damn man u never said thanks

3 Likes

I am trynna have my moment, can you two help a bit?

@IAmJonathan

you the only sane brother

2 Likes